Subject: what are the benefits of building intercom for multi apartments?⛔ 📞 ☎
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:58:12 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7375db591e546cad24a6ced0b90191dd85be0ef1
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/613a2fdd31959f66e29444a1db7fb23f82a80f39
BUILDING INTERCOM SYSTEM  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a59c69727e750f2ff410dfcc54ce997b108dfd4b
Benefits of building intercom system
* Communication between security guard and resident
* One flat to other  intercom communication ,
* Integration with Biometrics / face recognition access control
system
* Panic alarm for emergency support
* Chairman and secretary broadcast to convey voice message to all
flats
And many more
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a59c69727e750f2ff410dfcc54ce997b108dfd4b 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/afed5d37cb0ff2b1117ed645d6d6d21416a53261
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0eaf1e444e065356f279d85a2981bea2dfc50df3
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d803e8cdd105d548d607afdaf33a819a0e75ad1d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/15382bfec7750b3d332f7cd352532b9013e74e06
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d401f28e1cb433fc5d9f4f575b485c0c8edcb241
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2d432f88f424029faafd771fecfa92ac1270abd4
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/eo443vgmnaa56/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b6266eab1a72af6b0a715022573149359be54b41