Subject: Networld IT Solutions - Complete Commercial & Consumer Range IT Products
From: "Sales - Networld IT Solutions" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:07:02 +0530

For Best Price &  offers Contact Kapil / Rajni / (8851581011 / 9971008524 / 
9971008809 / 9354192960)

Email Id is:- [email-masked] / [email-masked] / [email-masked]

Complete commercial & Consumer range IT Products

Lenovo Complete commercial & Consumer range

Dell & HP  Complete commercial& Consumer range

++ Complete Accessories and Networking Product Range Available

Call For Best Price & Best Solutions:-

HP14s –DR2016TU        PART N0-360L9PA     PRICE-  62990/-               
Intel i5-1135G7 11TH Gen/ 8Gb( 2x4Gb upgradable to 16Gb)/ 512Gb PCIe NVMe SSD/14” 
FHD with HD web Cam/ Wi-Fi 6 + BT/ Backlit Keyboad/ Win 10 Home with MS office 
Home and Student/1 Yr warranty /1.48Kg

HP 348   G7       PART NO. 9FJ65PA           PRICE-86990/=
Core i7-10510U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/1TB SATA/ 3USB 3.1 , 1x 
USB C, 1x HDMI port/RJ45 Port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi  and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web 
Cam/Spil Resistant KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite with ADP Warranty / NO ODD/Win 10 Pro 
64

HP 348   G7        PART NO. 2W928PA           PRICE-80990/=
Core i5-10210U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/512GB SSD/ 3USB 3.1 , 1x 
USB C, 1x HDMI port/RJ45 Port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi  and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web 
Cam/Spil Resistant KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite warranty / NO ODD/Win 10 pro64BIT/1.6KG          

HP 348   G7        PART NO. 9FJ34PA           PRICE-63990/=          

Core i5-10210U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB)/1TB SATA/ 3USB 3.1 , 1x 
USB C, 1x HDMI port/RJ45 Port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi  and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web 
Cam/Spil Resistant KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite with ADP Warranty / NO ODD/DOS/1.6KG

HP 348   G7        PART NO. 9FJ66PA            PRICE-75990/=         
Core i5-10210U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/1TB SATA/ 3USB 3.1 , 1x 
USB C, 1x HDMI port/RJ45 Port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi  and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web 
Cam/Spil Resistant KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite warranty / NO ODD/Win 10 pro 64BIT/1.6KG
HP PROBOOK AERO 635

HP PROBOOK AERO 635 G8         PART NO. 4Q1T0PA    PRICE-85290/=
AMD R5-5600U   6Core Processor L1 cache 384KB/ L2 cache 3Mb / L3 cache 16MB 
 with 4.2ghz Turbo speed , 8GB 3200 Mhz DDR4 RAM ( 2 Dim Slots), 512Gb PCIe 
NVme  SSD,  Integrated  Redeon RX Vega 7 Graphics  /  Windows 10 Pro 64 , 13.3” 
FHD with IR Webcam, FPR / TPM 3Cell/ 2x2 wi-fi 6,  2 USB C 3.1 Gen 2 ; 1USB 
3.1 Gen1  / 1 HDMI 2.0/  No Lan port/Backlit Keyboard/ 3-3-3 with 1 Yr ADP /weight 
1 kg/upto 9 hrs B/b/ 19MIL Tested(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK AERO 635 G8         PART NO. 4Q1T3PA      PRICE-95990/=
AMD R7-5800U  8Core Processor L1 cache 512KB/ L2 cache 4MB / L3 cache 16MB 
4.4.ghz Turbo speed , 8GB 3200 Mhz DDR4RAM(2 Dim Slot),512Gb PCIe NVme  SSD,  
Integarated RedeonRX Vega 8 Graphics

Windows 10 Pro 64  , 13.3”FHD with IR Webcam, FPR / TPM 3Cell/ 2x2 wi-fi 6, 
 2 USB C 3.1 Gen 2 ; 1USB 3.1 Gen1  / 1 HDMI 2.0/ No Lan port/Backlit Keyboard/ 
3-3-3 with 1 Yr ADP            weight 1 kg/upto 9 hrs B/b/ 19MIL Tested(Free 
Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK
HP PROBOOK 440 G8         PART NO. 4P8U1PA            PRICE-90590/= 
Core i5 1135 G7 8MB cache 4 Core/8 GB DDR4 3200  RAM, 512GB PCI NVMe SSD/ Windows 
10 Pro 64 /14”FHD Screen(1920x1080)IPS Narrow Bezel Anti Glare / Backlit Keyboard/HD 
Cam, FPR, 3 yrs ( 1yr ADP)/No ODD/ TPM //3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 
; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 /  1 HDMI 1.4 b/RJ45 / SD Card/1.4KG(Free Upgrade 
to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK 440 G8         PART NO. 364C0PA             PRICE-88290/=
Core i5 1135G7 11th Gen 6MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 512GB SSD  ,  Windows 
10 Pro 64  , 14” HD Screen/ Standard Keyboard/HD Cam, FPR, 3 yrs ( 1yr ADP)/No 
ODD/ TPM //3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 
/  1 HDMI 1.4 b/RJ45 / SD Card/starting weight 1.48KG /10 hrs B/B(Free Upgrade 
to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK 440 G8         PART NO. 5D6U3PA             PRICE-88290/=
Core i5 1135G7 11th Gen6MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 512GB SSD ,  Windows 
10 Pro 64(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/   14” HD Screen/ Standard Keyboard/HD 
Cam, FPR, 3 yrs ( 1yr ADP)/No ODD/ TPM //3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 
; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 /  1 HDMI 1.4 b/RJ45/ SD Card/starting weight 
1.38KG /45Whr Long life Battery
HP PROBOOK 440 G8      PART NO. 6C4A0PA    PRICE-111490/=
Core i7 1165G7 11th Gen 8MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200  RAM, 512GB SSD  SSD,  Windows 
11 Pro 64/  14” FHD Screen/ BacklitKeyboard/HD Cam, FPR, 3 yrs onsite with 
1 YrADP/ TPM /3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 
2.0 /  1 HDMI 1.4 b/ RJ45 / SD Card/starting weight 1.4KG
HP PROBOOK 430 G8         PART NO. 364C5PA             PRICE-89490/=
Core i5 1135 G711th Gen 6MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 512GB SSD,  Windows 
10 Pro 64  , 13.3” HD Screen/ Standard Keyboard/HD Cam, FPR, 3 yrs ( 1yr ADP)/No 
ODD/ TPM //3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 
,  1 HDMI 1.4 b, NO Lanport/ SD Card/starting weight 1.4KG /12 hrs B/B(Free 
Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK 430 G8         PART NO. 366B1PA             PRICE-103990/=
Core i7 116511th Gen 8MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 512GB SSD ,  Windows 
10 Pro 64  , 13.3” HD Screen/ Standard Keyboard/HD Cam, FPR, 3 yrs onsite/ 
TPM /3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 /  1 
HDMI 1.4 b / Sd card /starting weight 1.45KG (Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK 450 G8         PART NO. 364C7PA             PRICE-89990/=
Core i5 1135 G711th Gen 8MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200  RAM, 512 GB PCI NVMe 
SDD,  Windows 10 Pro 64  ,HD Cam,FPR, 3 yrs onsite( 1yr ADP)/No ODD/TPM/3Cell/2x2 
wi-fi 6, 15.6”  HD Screen (1366x768) Anti Glare /2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 
TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 , 1 RJ45; 1 HDMI 1.4/ Numeric KB/1.74KG/ No Graphics(Free 
Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP PROBOOK 450 G8         PART NO. 364C8PA             PRICE-92990/=
Core i5 1135 G711th Gen 8MB cache  4Core, 8 GB DDR4 3200  RAM, 512 GB PCI NVMe 
SDD,  Windows 10 Pro 64  ,HD Cam,FPR, 3 yrs onsite( 1yr ADP)/No ODD/TPM/3Cell/2x2 
wi-fi 6, 15.6”  HD Screen (1366x768) Anti glare /2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1USB 3.1 
TYPE –C ; 1 USB 2.0 , 1 RJ45; 1 HDMI 1.4/ Numeric KB/1.74KG/ Nvidia Gforce  
MX450 with 2GB Graphics(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP Elite Dragonfly
HP Elite DragonflyG2            PART No-3Y0B5PA          PRICE-219990/=
I7-1185G7 Vpro Processor upto 4.8 GHz /32GB DDR4 4266 Mhz Onboard Ram.    / 
1TB PCIe NVMe TCL SSD /13.3” Full HD(1920x1080) with 1000 nits Touchscreen 
with HP Sure View Privacy Screen /Win 10 pro 64 Business/World Thinnest and 
Most Secure & Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 1Kg 
with  up to 20 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”,  “HP WorkWise 
app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, Longlife 4Cell 
56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty /MIL-STD 19 Test 
Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 
1 Superspeed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ 4G LTE 4x4 WWANHP Outdoor 
Viewable / Dragonfly BlueChassis/ Active Pen
HP Elite DragonflyG2            PART No-3Y0B4PA          PRICE-204990/=
I7-1185G7 Vpro Processor upto 4.8 GHz /16GB DDR4 4266 Mhz Onboard Ram.    / 
1TB PCIe NVMe TCL SSD /13.3” Full HD(1920x1080) with 1000 nits Touchscreen 
with HP Sure View Privacy Screen /Win 10 pro 64 Business/World Thinnest and 
Most Secure & Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 1Kg 
with  up to 20 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”,  “HP WorkWise 
app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, Longlife 4Cell 
56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty /MIL-STD 19 Test 
Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 
1 Superspeed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ 4G LTE 4x4 WWAN

HP Outdoor Viewable

HP Elite 1030 X360
HP Elite X360 1030 G8              Part No- 4S2A6PA      PRICE-169990/=
  (single Box available)
i5-1135G7 11th Gen 8Mb Cache 4 core  4.2Ghz turbo speed/16GB DDR4 4266 Mhz 
Onboard Ram.    / 512 PCIe NVMe  SSD /13.3” 4K UHD  Touch Display (3840x2160) 
with 400 nits  Gorilla Glass 5 based screen/    Win 10 pro 64 Business/ Thin 
and Most Secure & Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 
1.21Kg with  up to 16 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”, 
 “HP WorkWise app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, 
Longlife 4Cell 56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty 
/MIL-STD 810HTest Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 
4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 2 Super speed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ Active 
Wacom Pen(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP Elite X360 1030 G8          Part No- 3Y006PA         PRICE-164490/=
I5-1135G7 11th Gen 8Mb Cache 4 core  4.2Ghz turbo speed/8GB DDR4 4266 Mhz Onboard 
Ram.    / 512 PCIe NVMe  SSD /13.3” Full HD(1920x1080) with 1000 nits Touchscreen 
with HP Sure View Privacy Screen /Win 10 pro 64 Business/ Thin and Most Secure 
& Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 1.26Kg with  up 
to 16 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”,  “HP WorkWise 
app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, Longlife 4Cell 
56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty /MIL-STD 810HTest 
Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 
2 Super speed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ Active Pen(Free Upgrade 
to Win 11Pro)

HP Elite X360 1030 G8          Part No- 3Y007PA          PRICE-175990/=
I7-1165G7 11th Gen12Mb Cache 4 core  4.7Ghz turbo speed/8GB DDR4 4266 Mhz Onboard 
Ram.    / 512 PCIe NVMe  SSD /13.3” Full HD(1920x1080) with 1000 nits Touchscreen 
with HP Sure View Privacy Screen /Win 10 pro 64 Business/ Thin and Most Secure 
& Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 1.26Kg with  up 
to 16 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”,  “HP WorkWise 
app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, Longlife 4Cell 
56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty /MIL-STD 810HTest 
Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 
2 Super speed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ Active Pen(Free Upgrade 
to Win 11Pro)

HP Elite X360 1030 G8          Part No- 4S1V4PA          PRICE-193990/=
I7-1165G7 11th Gen 12Mb Cache 4 core  4.7Ghz turbo speed/16GB DDR4 4266 Mhz 
Onboard Ram.    / 512 PCIe NVMe  SSD /13.3” 4K UHD  Touch Display (3840x2160) 
with 400 nits  Gorilla Glass 5 based screen    /Win 10 pro 64 Business/ Thin 
and Most Secure & Manageable business convertible notebook having weight of 
1.21Kg with  up to 16 hrs battery backup. , “HP Client Security Suite Gen3”, 
 “HP WorkWise app”,-- Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation Software, 
Longlife 4Cell 56Wh Lion battery with  3 yrs warranty/ 3-3-3 onsite warranty 
/MIL-STD 810HTest Passed/Backlit KB/  WIFi 6 (AX201)/2hunderbolt 4 with USB 
4 Type-C 40Gbps ; 2 Super speed USB Type A 5gbps/ 1 HDMI 2.0 b3 Port/ Active 
Wacom Pen(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

HP EliteBook

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G8        PART NO-4S1H7PA      PRICE-135990/=
Core i7 1185U 11th  Gen Vpro Processor (3.0 MHz 12MB Cache 4 Core), 16GB DDR4 
3200  RAM,  512 SSD/ ,  Win 10 Pro 64 ,IR Cam/FPR/ 3 Yrs  Warranty on Batterty/TPM/ 
Backlit KB3Cell/2x2 wi-fi 6 + BT/14"  FULL HD Screen 400nits/Backlit KB/      

3 Yrs  Onsite/NO LANPORT(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)

S No 

Description 

Price GST Paid 

1   

Dell Latitude 3320/Core i5-1145G7/16GB/512GB SSD/13.3"FHD AG IPS 250nits/Intel 
Iris XE Graphics/Win10Pro/3 Years Onsite Warranty with 3Y ADP + Pro Support 

87000

2   

Dell Latitude 5310/Core i5-10310u/8GB/512GB SSD/13.3"FHD AG IPS 250nits/Intel 
UHD Graphics/Win10Pro/3 Years Onsite Warranty with 3Y ADP + Pro Support    

82000

3   

Dell Latitude 5320/Core i5-1145G7/8GB/256GB SSD/13.3"FHD AG IPS 250nits/Intel 
Iris XE Graphics/Win10Pro/3 Years Onsite Warranty with 3Y ADP + Pro Support 

79000

4   

Dell Latitude 5410/Core i5-10310u/16GB/1TB SSD/14"FHD WVA AG 220nits Touch/Integrated 
Graphics/Win10Pro/3 Years Onsite Warranty with 3Y ADP + Pro Support    

99000

Dell Vostro 14 3000 Intel Core i3  (With Dell Bag Pack) Price  
Dell Vostro 3401 (Ci3-1005 G1 / 8 GB Ram / 512 GB SSD / W11 + MSO 2021 / UMA 
/ Dune / Standard Keyboard / 14.0" FHD)   46000  
Dell Vostro 3400 (Ci3-1115 G4 / 8 GB Ram / 256 GB SSD / W10 + MSO 2019 / UMA 
/ Dune / Standard Keyboard / 14.0" FHD)   46000  
Dell Vostro 3400 (Ci3-1115 G4 / 4 GB Ram / 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD / W10 + MSO 
2019 / UMA / Dune / Backlit Keyboard / 14.0" FHD) 46000  
Dell Vostro 3400 (Ci3-1115 G4 / 4 GB Ram / 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD / W11 + MSO 
2021 / UMA / Dune / Backlit Keyboard / 14.0" FHD) 46500  
Dell Vostro 3401 (Ci3-1005 G1 / 4 GB Ram / 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD / W10 + MSO 
2019 / UMA / Black / Standard Keyboard / 14.0" FHD)       46000  

Lenovo P15s       20W7S0GB00     

ThinkPad P15s Gen 2 /15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300nits Non-Touch 
/Core™ i5-1135G7/Windows 10 Pro 64 /NVIDIA Quadro T500 GDDR6 4GB 64bits /720P 
/Fingerprint Reader /16 GB (8 GB Onboard + 8 GB SoDIMM) DDR4 3200MHz /512 GB 
SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe NVMe, OPAL, TLC /Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2ax, Bluetooth 
Version 5.0 or above /3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 57Wh /65W AC Adapter 
PCC (3pin)-India (USB Type C) /Backlit Keyboard/FPR/3 Year On-site

Lenovo P15s       20W7S0GD00     

ThinkPad P15s Gen 2/15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300nits Non-Touch/Core™ 
i7-1165G7/512GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro 64/NVIDIA Quadro T500 GDDR6 4GB 64bits/720P/Fingerprint 
Reader/16 GB (8 GB Onboard + 8 GB SoDIMM) DDR4 3200MHz/Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 
2x2ax, Bluetooth Version 5.0 or above /3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 
57Wh /65W AC Adapter PCC (3pin)-India (USB Type C) /Backlit Keyboard /FPR/3 
Year On-site

 

 We are dealing  in all branded Laptops & Desktops and Computer Peripherals 
& Accessories :( Dell / Apple / Acer / HP / Compaq /  Lenovo / Asus / APC / 
Samsung / Kingston  / Transcend/ Polycom / Plantronics  Ect.)

NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS (10 years Experience)

Tel : 011-46512771

Contact:- Kapil - 9971008524 /8851581011 (Rajni) 9354192960

9971008809 / 8178518746:-011-46512771

Email:- [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Head Office :

612, 6th Floor, 92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019

 Awaiting your reply and assuring the best of our services at all times. 

For any further clarification, kindly feel free to contact us.

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free