Subject: Urgent !!! Reference Verification of Abhishek Kumar
From: Harshitha IGS <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 12:29:33 +0530

Dear ashish dabral,

Greetings from *Integritas Global Services* !!!

Candidate given your details for reference verification to his Job purpose,
which are mentioned below. Request you to check and give us the
Verification.

We are one of the leading background screening companies in India who does
verification on behalf of our Clients.

We need your support in getting the reference details of *Abhishek Kumar *at
the earliest.

Your quick response would be highly appreciated from our end.

*If all the information below is correct, please reply to this email with a
remarks in the highlighted column. *

Reference Verification

Referee Name

ashish dabral

Contact Number

9717544614

Details of Candidate

Facts

Candidate Provided information

Official provided information

How do you know the candidate

 Please Provide

For how many years you know the candidate

 Please Provide

Employer Name

 Please Provide

Communication Skills-Listening to others and communicating in an effective
manner that fosters open communication

 Please Provide

Analytical Thinking-Interpreting, linking, and analyzing information in
order to understand issues

 Please Provide

Initiative-Identifying and dealing with issues proactively and
persistently; seizing opportunities that arise

 Please Provide

Planning and Organizing-Defining tasks and milestones to achieve
objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to meet those
objectives

 Please Provide

Teamwork & Collaboration-Working collaboratively with others to achieve
common goals and positive results

 Please Provide

Customer Focus- Identifying and responding to current and future customer
needs; providing service excellence to internal and external customers

 Please Provide

Please feel free to contact me or my team at *6364121234* in case that
makes it easier.

To know more about IGS you can check our website https://www.integritas.in
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integritas.in%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cebfcfa7891aa4a819b7f08da17988dfc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637848241224378607%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=0XTv1zGQEnhOhJDEOib%2BkFkRpgVfQnLZdO1Gm1f8Md0%3D&reserved=0>

Thanks & Regards,
*Harshitha*| Support Team |+91 7022489012 <7022489012%20>|
[email-masked]

<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flinkedin.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cebfcfa7891aa4a819b7f08da17988dfc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637848241224378607%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=FAcPj%2ByeI%2B6Vgf9LipOjwddAfpUxHJ1jo0g%2BsVIHLmk%3D&reserved=0>[image:
Title: Twitter - Description: image of Twitter icon]
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cebfcfa7891aa4a819b7f08da17988dfc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637848241224378607%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=9iIJ%2FEJHixx%2BxpW%2BseBR4A9v8tFLptSBcVh5fN9hm%2Fs%3D&reserved=0>
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgoogle.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cebfcfa7891aa4a819b7f08da17988dfc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637848241224378607%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=86kIH9wSbbJz7gzTygB3dQezTFXwSyuB8Dx4vx4CTC0%3D&reserved=0>

Integritas Global Services Private Limited

#13&14, 2nd floor, 1st Cross Rd, Anjaneya Nagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd
Stage

Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085    Visit US at : www.integritas.in
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.integritas.in%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cebfcfa7891aa4a819b7f08da17988dfc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637848241224378607%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=edkakRvTq0GmnTJYl8dYAerqqPPTfSM9Bn0Fl4d0iV0%3D&reserved=0>