Subject: what are the benefits of video intercom for multi apartments?📷⛔
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 06:59:09 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8c714b7353fba4d5e4dcb26c2ceb663d959a8317
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a0aa8f67a6c79423f5ed469f88960eafb1fd3f37
MULTI APARTMENT VIDEO DOOR PHONE  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aa6ec8c1386775efa64dbb2cf74b947d3d6da68f
Multi Apartment Video Door Phone (MAVDP) provides communication with
integrated security. It helps multi-apartment owners to identify a
visitor before entering in the society. It can be integrated with
smartphone and CCTV camera . The security guard’s call will come on
your indoor monitor or on a smartphone for visitor’s verification.
So, you can identify your visitor easily. Edge Technology believes in
delivering Communication & Security for Building and People in
simplest and at a most affordable value.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aa6ec8c1386775efa64dbb2cf74b947d3d6da68f 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6213c0d59397c0f1e0e7c9eb7a7480ebabd9fb21
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4cb052b4b0503e206f27099a7a958417239a6bfc
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/614b33d27cb063a6c0b120938ef3d49c04c15266
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/008dd6457fa6fe5977ee90c52e5ec38280cc1d86
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9b5cbed95eb85e6c0e7fe09f3af7761cd98f15bd
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f03d06c7a3c43b83b4f302263ff033b9ce1d07ad
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er265qwjaq989/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1b0f941c05ba023cd48774527ebf741f7cdc163d