Subject: Protect personal data when you browse with Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 10:38:56 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f6060fdc691a5f803e7bef0e8d2e7c2c8904156716d90b24b075843306faa2a4a53578283f1da02a860ca5efff372ff5772c05a4cb8087a79 

MICROSOFT EDGE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f206a24b4d0392008c16ea103c979b600543492d231c2248c1b7066f03ede3e41822be0ca293adf727e1629a93322362537f92e234491ce2f 
This month's quick tips

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f206a24b4d0392008c16ea103c979b600543492d231c2248c1b7066f03ede3e41822be0ca293adf727e1629a93322362537f92e234491ce2f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f206a24b4d0392008c16ea103c979b600543492d231c2248c1b7066f03ede3e41822be0ca293adf727e1629a93322362537f92e234491ce2f 
Browse with peace  of mind
Built with privacy options you control and our promise to honor your data choices, Microsoft Edge is committed to protecting your personal information.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f206a24b4d0392008c16ea103c979b600543492d231c2248c1b7066f03ede3e41822be0ca293adf727e1629a93322362537f92e234491ce2f 
 Explore Microsoft EdgePrivacy features 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10fd09f706ce3989ed6bdfbcc05ffe0cd2578f6066282df2bea1ba6ed3b3b0e5b2063d7a47b8ebd91f17a668537fec6aec437f859454a416ca0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10fd09f706ce3989ed6bdfbcc05ffe0cd2578f6066282df2bea1ba6ed3b3b0e5b2063d7a47b8ebd91f17a668537fec6aec437f859454a416ca0 
Automatically clear  browsing data
Clearing browsing data helps prevent tracking of your personal information. With Microsoft Edge, it's automatic with just one setting.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10fd09f706ce3989ed6bdfbcc05ffe0cd2578f6066282df2bea1ba6ed3b3b0e5b2063d7a47b8ebd91f17a668537fec6aec437f859454a416ca0 
Learn more about automatically clearing browser data

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f6973863f7af281ebd4ff35d312cf2441b6257989b1cf579b3b38e459b3ed2a57bab6c0111901f95e1a4d7e114a2f0b95bdb6fd4749d5b884 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f6973863f7af281ebd4ff35d312cf2441b6257989b1cf579b3b38e459b3ed2a57bab6c0111901f95e1a4d7e114a2f0b95bdb6fd4749d5b884 
Browse privately 
Keep browsing data from being saved with InPrivate browsing for gift shopping, ad control, and price hunting.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f6973863f7af281ebd4ff35d312cf2441b6257989b1cf579b3b38e459b3ed2a57bab6c0111901f95e1a4d7e114a2f0b95bdb6fd4749d5b884 
Learn more about browsing InPrivate

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f259294a9b698c9277bdd6dfaa033b2e073fcc70ae99f23edc9d6b2fa6aa39c14f50c036b4d0c6bdcadfd8ba40a5bfe19b6144212eed44fe4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f259294a9b698c9277bdd6dfaa033b2e073fcc70ae99f23edc9d6b2fa6aa39c14f50c036b4d0c6bdcadfd8ba40a5bfe19b6144212eed44fe4 
Stop website tracking 
Keep your data all to yourself on the websites you visit with built-in anti-tracking tools in Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f259294a9b698c9277bdd6dfaa033b2e073fcc70ae99f23edc9d6b2fa6aa39c14f50c036b4d0c6bdcadfd8ba40a5bfe19b6144212eed44fe4 
Learn how to set your level of tracking prevention

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f206a24b4d0392008c16ea103c979b600543492d231c2248c1b7066f03ede3e41822be0ca293adf727e1629a93322362537f92e234491ce2f 
 See more tips and features 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f63bfe68056e23066b58fff6d8dd68ce42afdd15a75f0073283b07163764e27a71aeea4c2ac5861c0155488175b270c064877227853717e31 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10fdac72ab6b57a4b67c7e6a04cac650d415dc0496baca9557db2ebbba6e05fa6cb4fc63169a0fe319fac8e9a52952ff5e1f173b11a986452de 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f710900953fcb3321877fddb27144e1559a6e29d93de473f1a34033bf6cc899e82911d6013f2959c64785a4454bcfebfa9ee757bb1bff9c14 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=899bb4e47038d10f21ffb89ac0076cf4279b38f83865f0aac8083c7b521b7b775c141b90a124e12057d2d3f29a9f28e0b99596a70f706240fca7e332a0e6fa5b 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=fa212437e9c8e357ed81d9453c1e9a2f4b49908d533a42bccdd012fbc7892b41bdc8ac3d596b5b8d7b9523d58155e4cd64475fbe980b335d4c5e441dc740bf14bb456acc8be9821dc6cd49dd4cacf268 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052