Subject: why matrix vega biometric device for time attendance and door control ?🏭 🏢
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:59:11 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ea32d204da62b5ccca588e987fba773753c7b81f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/97edfccbead05fba638fe5800f143d4106dab343

https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f17243dd8af62ac4ec1587dbf14ff9b6aae27ea8
Matrix COSEC VEGA is a well-engineered Time-Attendance and Access
Control solution with a blend of aesthetics, size, connectivity,
reliability and ease-of-use. It is designed to centrally manage
time-attendance and unauthorized access control for large enterprises
and multi-location organizations.  
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f17243dd8af62ac4ec1587dbf14ff9b6aae27ea8
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f17243dd8af62ac4ec1587dbf14ff9b6aae27ea8 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b7554c5e257ee14e66e689553cfc443bd199c773
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/43f3f9471e8156cf0df41db636892a1a574331a0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b9e7c2ddd6e656bdabb5983e69810dbbcdae4163
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4c70b5215eb4e777f35598526fae586f6c39d5dc
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/69fea884a0972815344ffcd2d2bf3172e9cd9c7b
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5ddf9fde572012c2af0bd73cb46bb3878a024248
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/he208h8g96316/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/57890bf9963ba4660c460e303bdda633ecd8253d