Subject: How can hosted outbound services enhance customer experience for sme and corporates? ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:59:11 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3a65ff82cb5f58a33503cc0bf6b863989e8a530e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4da589f0ac75a51f6d0d2c9b12bcf97dfdab88d6
HOSTED OUTBOUND DIALERS 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4fbdd0345b4446bbab06bc68a97c41b3b2852815
Hosted Outbound Dialer helps increase agent productivity by way of
automatically calling from a list of telephone numbers without
agent’s manual intervention.
Business benefits of Outbound Dialer
           • Automate operations
           • Increases target audience reach
           • Improves agent performance
           • Maximizes process efficiency
Value chain participants
           • Contact center vendors
           • Cloud Telephony Players
           • Telecom Service Provider
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4fbdd0345b4446bbab06bc68a97c41b3b2852815  
                         
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c28243ef7b2971d270c436e3e2af4405ab4cd90f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c7de8b77ad626b2713b3948d9fa517374fdb5bce
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/48b858f868915a689dd597a7423b6578edb59d57
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f90f58cbcaef0058de784748a00f83955186c09f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a32c3999b5e1976fb01948fee1b4391a68ea7a3f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8846d790c196a2500089e2d87829a365fbef03c1
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jh012r911m742/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2e81ab0bcb7f12a5084807a028e9e99219cc1e20