Subject: Urgent Request for Ex- Employment Verification request for Ahmed Mohd - Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
From: Tasleem Sameera AK <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:51:36 +0000

Dear Sir\Madam,

Warm Greetings from A-Check Global...

We are an International Background Verification Company. We have been authorized to conduct verification of your ex-employee for employment purposes.

Candidate's Particulars

Your Verification Inputs

(Please substantiate here)

Company Name

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Please Provide

Candidate Name

Ahmed Mohd

Please Provide

From

17/Nov/2014

Please Provide

To

22/Nov/2015

Please Provide

Designation (At the time of leaving the company):

Arabic Language Expert - Online Sales, Support And Customer Services Executive

Please Provide

Employee Code/Id/No

296

Please Provide

Was this position: Permanent/Temporary/Contractual

Please Provide

Please Provide

Salary/CTC

INR 23,000 Month

Please Provide

Supervisor name and Contact details

Please Provide

Please Provide

Reason for Leaving:

Please Provide

Please Provide

Rehire Eligibility:

(Please fill in the relevant information)

Please Provide

Exit formalities completed: (Yes/No)

(Please fill in the relevant information)

Please Provide

Any issues reported during the candidate's tenure (Please specify):

(Please fill in the relevant information)

Please Provide

Additional Comments

Please Provide

Verified By (Name & Designation)

Please Provide

Expecting your response at the earliest.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best Regards

Sameera

Senior Executive - Verification Team

A-Check Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Phone: +91 04042695050 Extn No: 2012

E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | Website: www.acheckglobal.in<http://www.acheckglobal.in/>

For fast, comprehensive and compliant employee background checks and drug screening, kindly contact A-Check Global at +91-44-66692727 / [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> today.

Disclaimer - The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.