Subject: why latest face recognition device for time attendance and door control ? ⛔ 🚫 🔒
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 07:00:08 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c5e9b0fa917b6d55bc88c15f2cc29b1796221ce2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e2b15f7355addee72d955b7f36a18769f0d98cae
ESSL JUPITER  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3b6dae18bb7f2ac058d386256c168491517c1835
If you are looking for a device which can capture face and
fingerprint both for door lock and time attendance then  find a new
launched  Aiface Jupiter from ESSL which can fulfill your
requirement 
Product details mentioned  below 
•    Face recognition distance up to 2 meters 
•    Facial Recognition Speed :- less than 1 second 
•    Display : 5inch Touch Screen
•    Face Capacity 6000
•    Card Capacity 10000
•    Fingerprint Capacity : 6,000 
•    Transactions 200000
•    Operating System Linux
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3b6dae18bb7f2ac058d386256c168491517c1835 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5a2c5d8c163023a6db094c320898f14e7d8cedbe
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/11bfa54272d5368a55f55d276fdbcebc41f4e7ee
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/81ac67e6ecb0db59a79efba2ac831e4454d69885
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/201eb2aafb3dfdc60bd709c986d56e215ac573a6
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2ac50f4ec1dbb939b60fade453d0b8a4b3c7758c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3b5ef962d5d9277c8810e2d0939cf092e892e67c
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/yt187zky04243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/acf6a0283f68ac4fff27a9821cf9b43700d2b1e7