Subject: what are the benefits of tata email security services?📧📱💻
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 07:00:09 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6dce6d9e7f4734769af83981a43cd234a7245cc8
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a3f7edc9ea39d21b3426cddaa768c42016e40f7d
TATA EMAIL SECURITY
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a194ceb3ed9deeb48bee82bcee33e52e6b21b3d0
Emails are a vital part of any organisation’s communication. But
this simple mode of exchange also needs to be protected at all times,
thanks to growing and complicated cyber threats looming at all times.
Tata Tele Business Services (TTBS) Email Security helps your company
communicate safely with its highly reliable, scalable, and
feature-rich offerings.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
/%20https://oceprod-tatateleservices.ocecdn.oraclecloud.com/content/published/api/v1.1/assets/CONT4A3C8583B6D54102A89AD37F6B4389E3/native/Security-Email%20Security%20Brochure-010122.pdf?channelToken=2acaaa6ebf164bfbaa6675ddef262b1a 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1bff7d109af11dc6c77d4989144ed23b2e0d12b0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/11482bfeec13b9fa8aa1ae58575c815d8bec8dac
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3969bc937b114d3b612cfae3cc09b75d21c8fcf2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9d8ecaa56f1d26da407ebf05e31484b2d08af6ca
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/390f770e3528d0e5e33c4fb6224690b257c3a93a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5e3e38321abb9d88311db0db2462d2cc50e366ee
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ya822bwjmc6c7/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0ac61b6b30fa19b6af1f9ef084dd85dc77334422