Subject: Tips to clear out clutter and organize your digital life
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:03:07 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c35649a06bdf2d603348b9286773ee18914f76299a51ce709697cb610b077359fd108d821d564a71df5a0c7f051f3ddacd3ce1d945134d84b79e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c35649a06bdf2d603348b9286773ee18914f76299a51ce709697cb610b077359fd108d821d564a71df5a0c7f051f3ddacd3ce1d945134d84b79e 
Get organized and get on with  your day
Use these tips to organize your computer, your day, and your life to help stay on top of tasks, enjoy interests and make the most of each day.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c35649a06bdf2d603348b9286773ee18914f76299a51ce709697cb610b077359fd108d821d564a71df5a0c7f051f3ddacd3ce1d945134d84b79e 
Switch between desktops to organize multiple projects.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356ad86dfe98df14c9bf978f4b150e08832b4e8ca94e94f7a8f00e376ba0e050ba010288dfbd06ab01e67194d3e69a09d67c064a4de6dd9e12a 
Arrange or remove icons to declutter your desktop.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356b51f9c084cf0ac24f858870bfa9666350828904d104786a855b66b5d22634f8f054bc12f8fb8604c694e568ca1263052da221098ef5069a4 
Clean up storage space to keep your PC running smoothly.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c3568879b2a109e353209f8f5f66320f79507db56b4addf239b50f3da1d88728187c6783b430a52c818dd40550c85e74243cd5bc350d35ac42f1 
Organize your favorites in Microsoft Edge to locate them quickly.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356c29f8ad4eef8c70c902f0ed0fef93e7e6c2fb766f26764e3f3032d2ba6903318c22a84bb3e43250be11987497f3d1f186f05dfcac7eaf4ad 
Group and find your photos fast in OneDrive.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c3564ad3d52329383d9a285d9bda43ed85c9c4265c1c00b3d52384b306847aa8bd19b33b3667648fc29babb0b3a16f82dcc2df178b4034a4e2dd 
All things you. All at  a glance.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c3564ad3d52329383d9a285d9bda43ed85c9c4265c1c00b3d52384b306847aa8bd19b33b3667648fc29babb0b3a16f82dcc2df178b4034a4e2dd 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c3564ad3d52329383d9a285d9bda43ed85c9c4265c1c00b3d52384b306847aa8bd19b33b3667648fc29babb0b3a16f82dcc2df178b4034a4e2dd 
With  Windows 11
Widgets help you see your favorite photos, view the world's news, today’s to-do list and tomorrow’s weather―all just a swipe away.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c3564ad3d52329383d9a285d9bda43ed85c9c4265c1c00b3d52384b306847aa8bd19b33b3667648fc29babb0b3a16f82dcc2df178b4034a4e2dd 
Learn about Widgets in Windows 11

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356e4891910de42644eb1368f3949d1064c1f0e5712161db772ba38fe3ed69a8979acb493f6be1c1c5d7d6ed873d8977dc6a36beac3c160f7e3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356e4891910de42644eb1368f3949d1064c1f0e5712161db772ba38fe3ed69a8979acb493f6be1c1c5d7d6ed873d8977dc6a36beac3c160f7e3 
With  Windows 10
View your local weather, breaking news and more without needing to switch between apps, websites, and devices.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d98598e830b9c356e4891910de42644eb1368f3949d1064c1f0e5712161db772ba38fe3ed69a8979acb493f6be1c1c5d7d6ed873d8977dc6a36beac3c160f7e3 
Learn about news and interests in Windows 10

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ebe955a8d7786a838da9832c7ecbe1f30a68e0f4f0cdb71069124193e0c10eaf5f8ca26f9142bbe53da15121e8fd71e60924e5a908ecd6d5332f8239189ecad1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ebe955a8d7786a838da9832c7ecbe1f30a68e0f4f0cdb71069124193e0c10eaf5f8ca26f9142bbe53da15121e8fd71e60924e5a908ecd6d5332f8239189ecad1 
Get organized with a  digital notebook
Use Microsoft OneNote to capture your thoughts, ideas, content, and notes in one place then sync them across all your devices for anytime access.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e0857ea48ccd0074929647ba7edd11c6f1533891a7b48ba93b588c3401479fcf45a70255fe5ff58715c83e6f1ee89e9c7a368ce780bfa084d26 
Get Microsoft OneNote

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08f2ea6d7c3a32ad1e5660aeec5de92677eebfe7cde9a107d1d88fe03e1bb92db7ac9df611a8a6cb868c81e38965c3b16aa65c3f621c1c5ae0 
Plan your day with Microsoft  To Do
Stay on top of your checklists with this smart, daily planner that provides personalized suggestions and reminders for all things in life.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08f2ea6d7c3a32ad1e5660aeec5de92677eebfe7cde9a107d1d88fe03e1bb92db7ac9df611a8a6cb868c81e38965c3b16aa65c3f621c1c5ae0 
Use Microsoft  To Do

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08f2ea6d7c3a32ad1e5660aeec5de92677eebfe7cde9a107d1d88fe03e1bb92db7ac9df611a8a6cb868c81e38965c3b16aa65c3f621c1c5ae0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08439be94883b67fe7e63442d30e18fa7c75e5b90e04c1518962e3b0e56f0ad4c4fa0c4889031221fbf8724b343483d47171762ed24bf6fc0c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08439be94883b67fe7e63442d30e18fa7c75e5b90e04c1518962e3b0e56f0ad4c4fa0c4889031221fbf8724b343483d47171762ed24bf6fc0c 
Find the things you need on  any device
Organize and sync your files and photos in OneDrive to quickly locate any file, anywhere, always in the same location.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08418a269cd6db14011f97b3cae5e72f53986115dbd53eeafefc77a174d78cdeba47b75fee5c6c53dbe8314ecd93346e406562be5629075de1 
 Learn how to sync files with OneDrive 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08418a269cd6db14011f97b3cae5e72f53986115dbd53eeafefc77a174d78cdeba47b75fee5c6c53dbe8314ecd93346e406562be5629075de1 
Get the OneDrive app on your phone

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d8ec9d3b801024f8dc9d09cf2730f9ae1b79ba801d0e3255fe05ba8262588ef341a258aad52d5e0aeb24f8e0b3df31054e68dcebbe2a866e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d8ec9d3b801024f8dc9d09cf2730f9ae1b79ba801d0e3255fe05ba8262588ef341a258aad52d5e0aeb24f8e0b3df31054e68dcebbe2a866e 
Get more apps on  Windows 11
Find a growing catalog of apps in the Amazon Appstore Preview.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d8ec9d3b801024f8dc9d09cf2730f9ae1b79ba801d0e3255fe05ba8262588ef341a258aad52d5e0aeb24f8e0b3df31054e68dcebbe2a866e 
 Learn how to install more apps 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d749ce76b203206be91334ea604d5eb354f717fb256818257f9cd37d3c16b8671178adb6e06077ce42b2baa33ec1033c48026bb4984a8fa0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d749ce76b203206be91334ea604d5eb354f717fb256818257f9cd37d3c16b8671178adb6e06077ce42b2baa33ec1033c48026bb4984a8fa0 
Get up to $430 off a  Surface Pro 8Premium Bundle
Save on must haves for the ultimate Surface Pro 8 experience. Purchase our most powerful Pro yet, and save up $430 when you add a Surface Pro Keyboard and Slim Pen 2 to your order.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e08d749ce76b203206be91334ea604d5eb354f717fb256818257f9cd37d3c16b8671178adb6e06077ce42b2baa33ec1033c48026bb4984a8fa0 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e0805ab187f9f3047162383aa89d9c02ac9634e7bc7feed853c128e7bed7a2afe914052304eb1d0d46f6a4a7d52b7449b7414afca78baa57890 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ebe955a8d7786a832cc405755d879cdba47c90181c4319241b6ab861cd5f1d0438f4f959809ac9ee89b4d68c5ed7a5a687e82452ff2a591ff2dbb86c55e75796 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a4c41847c48b7e086e51dd413634ee08a284c9442929b59becfa4eb8529e177f1ae24e2d06c8963ed7a4ebdd675260e259d9afe5bac33764862987dd21cf1c1f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1c9fdeba4b5918be8666557aa4a4efb24e076dc5a379213b6ba00fec47d4297a01afd4136679184dabad95509105f1817d2f41d3e0116ef98464f55f13103f23 

 1 Requires Windows 11.
2 Requires purchase of a Surface Pro 8 with an Intel® Evo™ Core i7 processor. Product availability and color options may vary by region/markets.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1c9fdeba4b5918be3056cf4a22289f1d60c944516622d781af9dcd91ecbdbc31a2b3e9078344bf5b43ee48b2639363b22dac567274aa31057b47d2606f83f2d7 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=1c9fdeba4b5918be4b3988467692575f71a799ac905489022038c288eee068df21821eb4b8e7e884b6b85151e80492cc99252aeafa416dae8990c647cd9948f2 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=b0e351838cfb7419d56f5ba2d2a62d844517bcd24bb3dd48ccd46077ef1ce2b7f9c6cdde5d3e66e66bda16cbb42b326d8fe8c1ace0adc84227b42fc3652a5b043a68edbbed721c3178dfd2089e376ca8 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052