Subject: what are benefits of sd wan in connectivity ?📱💻 ☁
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 07:00:07 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/580fabea9a1dcd65f9b0bf860bc37bf87abd167d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/eea8d85f16fb3828cfc6b10cd102fd614d54fc47
SD WAN 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f67f939f98c08c6bb76f8678b78e4c57d66bb846
Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is a transformative
technology that simplifies the IT infrastructure control and
management by delivering a virtual WAN architecture that securely
connects users to their applications.  SD-WAN aggregates diverse
network circuits, like broadband, DIA, and LTE. These circuits can be
added to existing MPLS to create a hybrid network, or they can be an
alternative to MPLS using all-Internet wired and wireless connections.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/28c6b48b171e67c0d4267a71e23d2423e093175e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9a0850cb81cb16f2e711efc80241c1085e13fa6c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0f865faf086ed9c11bc63f95fc11ee8e6266c8ab
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9aeac5fb59a3c40bad8975af1e81127b7efc7b22
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d4efb87558568143e14609052c1f2408aa0ab87f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/93a8736e42c14aba5f29bf720b769f78f34127ed
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/jb723mt9wsc72/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c569e60ce0d9b22e5b1d574f44656178eb491a90