Subject: why polycom soundstation2 for your audio conference requirement?☎ 📞 ☁
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 07:00:08 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/db8fbbfba270649ffbef8395e50db3a2f8ca0d4e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2119d6504fa5729e076469e1bd302f7661f54ecf
POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION 2  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/95327262da631ccd5fb3ebcfb373b7de6875290e
Polycom SoundStation 2 is ideal for small and medium conference rooms
seating up to 10 participants. The speakerphone delivers exceptional
performance and voice quality, making your phone conference calls
clearer and more productive. SoundStation 2 also provides natural,
simultaneous, two-way conversation without the clipping or drop-outs
that are common in traditional speaker phones. Users can speak in a
normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet (3-meters) away. It
can also be connected with PC /laptop for web based audio call like 
Zoom , WebEx , Teams google meet etc.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/95327262da631ccd5fb3ebcfb373b7de6875290e 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ea16fd3f9fe2da26b5838154488b18140b2b434c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/bfcdb7be41c3a54bbb5fc93d8a6d51fbec1a63d3
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/05b7a9e8ed5b17afeb1e4af135abf929dcff7b54
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/735af96e564c3464fbea4df9f4e42f978eafc9f9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/590a17b4c1c48dcf4eb7a162a54b9d2e2d6175c9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/589cda3c8789b85a44b91374da14bb2db3ca5f4f
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/rx569c0dk3757/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a152d1ae2ba3810accb0b7a3ea9a1884b3d721ca