Subject: Requesting For Employment Verification - Anshul Verma - 5311851
From: IDfy Employment Verification <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 01:50:08 -0500

Hi Team,

My apologies for bothering you again during these difficult times but this
is regarding Anshul Verma job confirmation which is pending because of the
background verification being incomplete. Anshul Verma claims to have
worked with your organization Live Sales man Pvt limited in the past.

Would it be possible for you to look through your records and confirm some
details for us.

A quick response from you will help the candidate as well as our client.

*If everything below is correct, you may reply with just a YES, to this
mail. *

*Note : This is a system-generated email, if already reverted to this
verification, request you to kindly ignore the email. Apologies for the
inconvenience caused.*

*Employee Information*

*Facts*

*Information Provided by Candidate*

*Verifier Comments*

Name of the candidate

 Anshul Verma

Employee ID

Designation

 Operation Executive

Date of Joining

 2017-12-09

Date of Leaving

 2018-07-08

Salary (CTC)

 270000

Any due pending? (If pending, kindly confirm its receivable or payable)

Additional Comments

Name and Designation of the verifier

Eligible for Rehire (Yes/No) If No then Reason

*If the column is blank, then we will take it that the data provided by the
candidate for that row is correct and is agreed by you.*

Please feel free to contact me or my team at 1800 123 4339 in case that
makes it easier.

IDfy is a leading fraud detection platform used by over 200+ companies
across the world. We conduct verifications of over 3 million profiles a
month. To know more about IDfy you can check our website www.idfy.com
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1_gJpSA8XgjZxf_Fsd6krZlxwoXGTHj8FiMv2L-JDm5hzdiRjfwHk9tO9L1bqY_krAeLNmHdw0VWLFENPHtqW-QwZ8EKQhqjuDLZ7eEeVZQaPuQYT2biULH3LfoqzrXttFV_RYy-3d-wq1dsmnSLJkCdhfGnGaa56fz3Z3x-AEJ7L>

*PS: We are operating remotely, but solving today's unique problems using
technology like live video for address verifications and so on. If you want
to find out how you can keep your BGV going even during these tough times
then please do contact us on www.idfy.com
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1EaVX0bdrk3jdh91RIgNQTheqMff2dOSKYLiQzrIvcEJ0diRjfwELdLaocHk5N-wxTUpOD77s3okjKDD6bh1RkWliYfwdzG20kD89_qAC6WucaIdXLbkpQTgsPaOSuso>*

Thanks & Regards,

*Team IDfy*
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1CifcUbA-0xoHl6bdFPylaKKl2K0NFy0A2TVfE0Y4tBB2diRjfwFTNvoZN7Jti3es1vtMdJj6pM2v7iN8kwhZoGoeYMoNWAdMaoacsmTbup3XqJkF8OfnIMS2uNgCrFQ>

*IDfy (Baldor Technologies PVT. LTD.)*

*ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified.*

*REGTECH 100: IDfy is one of world's Top 100 companies in Regulatory
Technologies *

Support: 1800 123 4339 | Fax: +91 22 4914 7725 | Email: [email-masked] |
Blog: blog.idfy.com
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1fgFOMOebkdnljFdnYUSJCe8iUkLwwQcVZoLj7BUkRzJ4diRjfwFdOmPe-LnA_OFFtwthFlRdrwcfscDjKb0abJszrkMLsUGCFKFcBTrj_4cVSQr83znGkqnusyaVBgVjxEZCow>

Registered / Corporate Office: Office 4-F, Rushabh Chambers, Plot No. 609,
Off Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Baldor Technologies Private Limited | CIN: U74900MH2011PTC291275

Facebook
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1CmZMe1zL7TAlMHwCc1VnphduEKEB7pML4HNSDKW8c2J5diRjfwFscM50v65u4bcHt1rDw5TPzkUC6wIXee5oDGLOU8E1zjjqmW3bh2jbYgWQjPRBsc4jPJcfItg99zPcTS4wTnKmqzjaQQ>
| LinkedIn
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/138Ic1Ny6tC-hXh9m0EbvE4Yot0kFvNQtj3PnnAxXgK1-diRjfwEFlGgc3A4t1MjTwb-q1eHupQfCHjo5YI57PzrqcO8YgXtbpP73fT6XfjQrXwcxV8FfoN5nJmhVidouFX-hbScCOl3P3EQ>
| Twitter
<https://idfyops-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1eYzYcl0gMGVR71Def2s-r673eC1oNxL4TZYliuFqhWOAdiRjfwFMBOx3vvwx-klScw9YtbbalgJs-Iolf1HP07nyRM2HHpnk62gtsIVz0VhXTL0204Tqipe7JHyjl3cOn9mCFPr3>

This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is intended for the sole use of the legitimate addressee only. If you
received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and
any attachments immediately.