Subject: steer CO data for Feb - to be consolidated
From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:57:45 +0000

Hi Ashish,

The below table is the data for the month of Feb for call.

Offered Calls

10064

Answered Calls

9727

Abandoned calls

337

Within SLA

9103

AHT

4:52

Regards,
Murtaza Kutiyanawala
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com

Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22
From: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>, Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>, Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>, Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>, Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>, Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:48:29 +0000

Hi Murtaza,

Pls find attached.

Month

CY Inv Count

Jul-21

78,100

Aug-21

67,941

Sep-21

70,141

Oct-21

76,047

Nov-21

86,097

Dec-21

94,751

Jan-22

71,675

Feb-22

62,721

UAE

Order Count for B&M

Feb'22

62,721

Avg. L3M (Nov'21-Jan'22)

76,382

YTD Feb'22

607,473

Regards,

Neeraj

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2022 1:01 PM
To: Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Vijay,

Request you to share the UAE data for B&M as per the below table.

UAE

Order Count for B&M

Feb'22

Avg. L3M (Nov'21-Jan'22)

YTD Feb'22

Regards,

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

From: Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 2:47 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Murtaza,

Below Ecom order count

Order Location

Feb Total

Avg : Nov - Jan

YTD

BAH

2,310

4,128

23,972

KSA

21,693

34,827

200,907

QAT

634

649

UAE

13,828

24,247

149,690

Regards,

Sujay

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March 2022 1:20 PM
To: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Faizal / Neeraj / Sujay,

Request you to provide the data for B&M and Ecomm order count in total

Also, we would require the call center cost

UAE

Order Count for B&M and Ecomm

Feb'22

Avg. L3M (Nov'21-Jan'22)

YTD Feb'22

UAE

Call Center Cost

Feb'22

Avg. L3M (Nov'21-Jan'22)

YTD Feb'22

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

Team Lead - Customer Care

T   :  +971 4 517 2300

D  :  +971 4 813 5812

F   :  +971 4 517 2380

E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CNeeraj.Bhanwariwal%40landmarkgroup.com%7C631e98d775274f170e0a08d9fdbd83f4%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637819812663617509%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=hTeK%2B9ejPxWIdC0%2FQBVZcQepeT%2FgM9CWdboMQt2ST4E%3D&reserved=0>

Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22
From: Syam Rajan1 <[email-masked]>
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>, Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>, Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>, Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>, Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>, Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>, Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>, Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:36:19 +0000

Dear Murtaza,

Please find the attached details.

Regards,

Syam Rajan,

Homebox.

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2022 12:57 PM
To: Syam Rajan1 <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Syam,

Request you to share the below data.

Regards,

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

From: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 8:03 PM
To: Syam Rajan1 <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Syam,

Pls share

UAE

Call Center Cost

Feb’22

Avg. L3M (Nov’21-Jan’22)

YTD Feb’22

Regards,

Neeraj

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 1:20 PM
To: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Faizal / Neeraj / Sujay,

Request you to provide the data for B&M and Ecomm order count in total

Also, we would require the call center cost

UAE

Order Count for B&M and Ecomm

Feb’22

Avg. L3M (Nov’21-Jan’22)

YTD Feb’22

UAE

Call Center Cost

Feb’22

Avg. L3M (Nov’21-Jan’22)

YTD Feb’22

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

Team Lead – Customer Care

T   :  +971 4 517 2300

D  :  +971 4 813 5812

F   :  +971 4 517 2380

E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CNeeraj.Bhanwariwal%40landmarkgroup.com%7C5d80680c9de8455c30dd08d9fc2de42a%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637818096290378225%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=s9mUHA72aFfeCqYQ9JH4Uig8hw1%2B3FpCCdAnQRLijlE%3D&reserved=0>

Subject: RE: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22
From: Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>, Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>, Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>, Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>, Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>, Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 10:46:53 +0000

Hi Murtaza,

Below Ecom order count

Order Location

Feb Total

Avg : Nov - Jan

YTD

BAH

2,310

4,128

23,972

KSA

21,693

34,827

200,907

QAT

634

649

UAE

13,828

24,247

149,690

Regards,

Sujay

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March 2022 1:20 PM
To: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]>; Sujay Mallesha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Zoher <[email-masked]>; Vijay Maharaja <[email-masked]>; Rasheed Mavumkeel <[email-masked]>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]>; Sameer Sadiq <[email-masked]>
Subject: CS - Steer co data - Feb'22

Hi Faizal / Neeraj / Sujay,

Request you to provide the data for B&M and Ecomm order count in total

Also, we would require the call center cost

UAE

Order Count for B&M and Ecomm

Feb’22

Avg. L3M (Nov’21-Jan’22)

YTD Feb’22

UAE

Call Center Cost

Feb’22

Avg. L3M (Nov’21-Jan’22)

YTD Feb’22

Murtaza Kutiyanawala

Team Lead – Customer Care

T   :  +971 4 517 2300

D  :  +971 4 813 5812

F   :  +971 4 517 2380

E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE.

www.homeboxstores.com<http://www.homeboxstores.com/>