Subject: Here's a subject we know you're an expert on
From: Glassdoor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 12:07:34 +0000 (UTC)

glassdoor Share your experience 

 Download the Glassdoor App <https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>    
<https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>  <https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>

 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/index.htm> 

Do you like where 
you work? 
 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=REVIEWS&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

Do you like where 
you work? 

Help others make informed decisions. Post a review of your employer (or a 
prior employer) and let future job applicants know what you like and don't like.

Write a Review 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=REVIEWS&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

Reminder: It's anonymous. Make sure it's true, accurate, and fair.

 <https://www.facebook.com/Glassdoor>  <https://twitter.com/Glassdoor>  
<https://www.instagram.com/glassdoor/>  <https://www.youtube.com/c/glassdoor> 

 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/index.htm> 

300 Mission Street, 16th Floor
 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA

Copyright © 2008-2022, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered 
trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.

This message was sent to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.

Privacy Policy <https://hrtechprivacy.com/brands/glassdoor#privacypolicy>  |  
Unsubscribe 
<https://mailesp.glassdoor.com/e/eh?_t=0094c5801d8241768b44a3820ec5de16&_m=008318e292714870a121ed8600521f06&_e=p00h8S5P-cXyDBIoJqzFttfIjPX-5c99RJfvBN035GDkloth_-cPeCjH-cHMOISVk1WBa4OAaazvNwkJQctvr4evNO03I0kZFjgGP1nYMuBtPxL7EQU9rOQDsBxSx2fHWv-VSgnBCs_OLppxxE5Nsus36Z17QXQttg_kbimLTi_X8ZdUjtkrzRq1-xcO_kKk_Y02ef0xsU9Go_N3BO7do2X7_lf4OUadzR0yxVBoYYOyGRv1ALZ0Uhdm5TmZfLKPBl_lamKDkT0aQULlPlZMy8lm7YVXeva4B1NHxB4xOSHss2vFQfaTTmYRrN6fIjj9msy4UIEun23RCEjj20uxXrC9ygiphBIeOJf5aUwQar0L024IcaMm19y-E3og13Yp>