Subject: Choose your next company with confidence
From: Glassdoor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 12:06:40 +0000 (UTC)

glassdoor Do it easily with Company Compare. 

 Download the Glassdoor App <https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>    
<https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>  <https://glassdoor.app.link/UqYjKogFs9>

 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/index.htm> 

Evaluate Companies Confidently

Tools to help you find and 
 choose the right company
 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Compare/index.htm> 

Evaluate Companies Confidently

Tools to help you find and choose the right company

You're off to a solid start. Now that you've launched your ​search on 
Glassdoor, we want to help you find a company that's right for you.

 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Compare/index.htm> 

Compare companies

If you’re looking at two companies that seem equally attractive, our Company 
Compare tool can help you spot the differences in culture, CEO approval, 
salaries, employee satisfaction and more.

Compare Now <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Compare/index.htm> 

Help others make informed decisions

 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=REVIEWS&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

Leave a review

Let future job applicants know what you like and don’t like about your current 
employer.Write a Review > 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=REVIEWS&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=SALARIES&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

Tell us your salary

Knowing your worth is tough unless you know what your job should be paid. Help 
others be prepared.Share your salary > 
<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/mz-survey/start_input.htm?showSurvey=SALARIES&c=EMAIL_CONT_CAMP>

 <https://www.facebook.com/Glassdoor>  <https://twitter.com/Glassdoor>  
<https://www.instagram.com/glassdoor/>  <https://www.youtube.com/c/glassdoor> 

 <https://www.glassdoor.co.in/index.htm> 

300 Mission Street, 16th Floor
 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA

Copyright © 2008-2022, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered 
trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.

This message was sent to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.

Privacy Policy <https://hrtechprivacy.com/brands/glassdoor#privacypolicy>  |  
Unsubscribe 
<https://mailesp.glassdoor.com/e/eh?_t=0094c5801d8241768b44a3820ec5de16&_m=0137c648404b4a0fa641e71dce5d0ce7&_e=R8O8WFr50wXD7Kj4MK78pOTCAMd80qceQz5Sc57WEhEfoWuThzD8PrUOTMJ-out-4860hn3RrwF2tBMzkVztIMan3cWpHKgADzl90LGflmOtTe7-8s2A1WB-sgmp3wvTiCzKjgN2pNbGUtH04dkTDBTCuazrY6N3NGnqeTAxC9QolyN5BAlvmQ1p-fF_VHbWaIGKb1G7wwFPSORXTO_cf38KBnPC4r1eR_s3-ELxSXwa11YEwdG7Tq21msYs4H0eqr_cVm_EQy2IVW8Z3lJziyT2gsQcp8OR0zOIiIdPH0F9qPfH5EJZ3c7gdKQSSk0JUwA9LcqcLm2FIKs-oDP5jnJA3J9fHsdJ8v_KCFr4nR2Dcoey_ht7pR67_9VZiGJR>