Subject: Get fast performance and new navigation tools with Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 11:46:06 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02bbade12a3da0ed59e3fb365c594b88f47662cdc7aae312ef7c171fba7fb222dd15ebcc85213d7aba285fc288907112bf753cb5f2131bbf3a 

MICROSOFT EDGE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f028f64d81be9da4c6df26dbfe833218871d2d312b6e453d191829a9df75eeb2fb74ecc5c5c48b1d02b5703daa83e111f19ac91b1eae8c7f54e 
This month's quick tips

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f028f64d81be9da4c6df26dbfe833218871d2d312b6e453d191829a9df75eeb2fb74ecc5c5c48b1d02b5703daa83e111f19ac91b1eae8c7f54e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02986b588b18d2412f19e5676cebf8786b0341b63fd970ef741afad05646def9273a71428a07f2c8844d704a1877bd9a18258d8e3f73031622 
Effortless performance 
Optimized for Windows, Microsoft Edge comes with built-in productivity tools to bring you a fast, secure, and exceptionally modern web experience.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02986b588b18d2412f19e5676cebf8786b0341b63fd970ef741afad05646def9273a71428a07f2c8844d704a1877bd9a18258d8e3f73031622 
 Explore the Microsoft EdgeTips page 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02f6889a599089013869e0c7529327949eb3f0d6416cf5e557bfa2d9be07776589cb8927f717b88d48217dc1731ab5fd1303be4d9bd4a11eb2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02f6889a599089013869e0c7529327949eb3f0d6416cf5e557bfa2d9be07776589cb8927f717b88d48217dc1731ab5fd1303be4d9bd4a11eb2 
Cast  your content
Show your media and content on other devices wirelessly from your laptop, phone, or tablet with Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02f6889a599089013869e0c7529327949eb3f0d6416cf5e557bfa2d9be07776589cb8927f717b88d48217dc1731ab5fd1303be4d9bd4a11eb2 
Learn more about casting content

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0237d4441ca55a7155249bd9c78dbd86cf0e5b3b53ff4560f88383d24ba85dbd5c52fc73860f7a9484d82852ec841b6e206bbc69200919f1fe 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0237d4441ca55a7155249bd9c78dbd86cf0e5b3b53ff4560f88383d24ba85dbd5c52fc73860f7a9484d82852ec841b6e206bbc69200919f1fe 
Go ahead  and share
Quickly share webpages with your contacts, devices, and other apps like Microsoft Teams or social media.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0237d4441ca55a7155249bd9c78dbd86cf0e5b3b53ff4560f88383d24ba85dbd5c52fc73860f7a9484d82852ec841b6e206bbc69200919f1fe 
Learn more about sharing webpages

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f020f184e7f74274a6a14a6188cd93247decdb7664d08e9c855fa69275d53c882486a3b68659eb2a8ca099dd42ec4f40babf2b1a46834930134 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f020f184e7f74274a6a14a6188cd93247decdb7664d08e9c855fa69275d53c882486a3b68659eb2a8ca099dd42ec4f40babf2b1a46834930134 
Sync your tabs  across devices
Keep your tabs open in Microsoft Edge across devices when you turn on tab syncing in your Microsoft Edge settings.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f020f184e7f74274a6a14a6188cd93247decdb7664d08e9c855fa69275d53c882486a3b68659eb2a8ca099dd42ec4f40babf2b1a46834930134 
Learn more about syncing tabs

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f022a14d91760232b8047dd0feb8016bf1ee03897e8967c59fbff07f461ee737a0db957f1efcff28c35880e33679106d4c0a1e0b1d5a4c51f23 
 See more tips and features 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0258e153427634ec654ccdf0e89993c29b9b7f78da5cd44736c22734cbe23924fde14b992a4be913468e608f55ff7144fdee59f2e282decf01 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f02dd12368e17c0d25b3bae78f539e0bffeb16b0ec22fd5f4c95c661eb2b3f2251c3d6ee440652327b85f7175cff810a2a0afb104441b9b9eef 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0272617781db529f951e522e5d39938dedb4d2c9e6a9936ee8c480efd5a15f6598b633d02204235794862e337d48b1f20313ffa347fa32932e 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=db5c2e8e64bc8f0264447f65bf8dac0c07188b4ea3e1d04267df08ba894be684086ea3a9dfe0608260da2dc4cc2194eb5b3ff134ebf35c3c02c1274aa9809287 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=ea19c46d03f1870a726931d0e937c2a23fb0971f70e394e168fb52c2562544506bf5c6610128a5a8bf33de818c9d52ebefe25808e50f8979e2016a029c405e7cac8d90c45ece485070e65920c1d34213 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052