Subject: why matrix vetp for voip gateways?☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 07:00:09 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/37e76d77c7ca1e9ad0dc3bc412e3dc6468ea9585
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/bfb0fca24865d3f0df82817b7d4b7bbbd91602c7
MATRIX SETU VTEP  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/47637bcc980da88ba2d3f9344947f259af7731d9
MATRIX SETU VTEP is a compact VoIP solution, dedicated and
feature-rich VoIP to T1/E1 PRI Gateway. It is a single-span Gateway
offering 30 simultaneous VOIP to ISDN PRI calls. This in-line device
sits between ISDN PBX and T1/E1 PRI line to connect PBX users to the
IP network for cost-effective communication. .
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/47637bcc980da88ba2d3f9344947f259af7731d9 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/240bc06ca10b6d6bca1c27fb83573055e4efc9b4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d42b012a11231ab581037cc9d7c5f7545b6e397c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6c52212a38a2bbf988fe80d833364243d982fd0e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2fa8089e097e5ce053df06c70916d45e099ff305
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5353fdc28059d17674a8f75c0ad92a6dcd206dd2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4e55fa370081b997f9a004d8c80fe5684f9508bf
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/of5167dq0hbe9/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/cf4281b92ffceb586b34408e5aa3e60045a2250a