Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Welcome to Les Mills Virtual
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:54:22 +0000

Hi Pritish Nandi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Welcome to Les Mills Virtual Hi

Dit is wat we sinds 2018 hebben
uiteraard is ons wachtwoord toen gewijzigd
we hebben 2 ipads waar connectie mee gemaakt moet worden

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yvonne van den Tweel
Groepslesmanager & retentie
Club Pellikaan Apeldoorn
Frankenlaan 42
7312 TD Apeldoorn
055 3555605

www.clubpellikaan.nl

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Van: Les Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: vr 6 jul. 2018 om 13:05
Subject: Welcome to Les Mills Virtual
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The world's best Virtual fitness programs.

View online version <#m_-4029986747717409885_m_-836221710126110404_>
 <#m_-4029986747717409885_m_-836221710126110404_>
 <https://twitter.com/LesMills> 
<https://www.facebook.com/LesMills> 
<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
*Kia ora Yvonne, * Welcome to LES MILLS Virtual. You have taken the next
step to get the World's best Virtual programs to your members. This email
will guide you through some basic steps to complete the setup of your LES
MILLS Virtual scheduler, the LES MILLS Virtual App and content download.

We've completed the process at our end and your account has been set up to
run LES MILLS Virtual on *2 devices.* Now it's your turn; let's get this
thing going.
*STEP ONE*

First, if you use CLUBCOUNT, you do not need to complete the LES MILLS
Virtual Scheduler installation, and can move to step two. If you would like
to learn more about the extended feature set of CLUBCOUNT, please visit
this page.
<https://www.lesmills.com/clubs-and-facilities/resources/clubcount/>

If you do not use CLUBCOUNT, you will need to sign in & set up your LES
MILLS Virtual Scheduler and create your studio timetables. Please click the
link below and use your LES MILLS Virtual Username and Password to get
started:

Sign in here.
<https://uk.lesmillsvirtual.com/virtual/new-user?sfUniqueClubId=0011a00000rdQ7H>

*Username: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> * *Password:
   Tp0#6oSmHjca*

*STEP TWO*

Once you have completed set up of your LES MILLS Virtual scheduler account,
it's time to activate your iPad and download the content. There are two
options for this step:

1. Get your AV partner to prepare the iPad by loading all video content
onto the device before installation. You do not need to share your login
username or password, all you need to provide them is your Content Download
Access Code here:

   *ACCESS CODE: 4def5999-7dc0-d7dd-c567-d8af52e98037*

Follow the Content Download instructions
<https://www.lesmills.com/virtual/guides/quick-start-guide/> on our Virtual
Support page.

2. Prefer to do it yourself? Grab your Apple iPad Pro and download the LES
MILLS Virtual App from the Apple App Store, set up and begin the content
download process.

*Help and Support*

Need some support? Why don't you visit our Virtual FAQs page?
<https://www.lesmills.com/virtual/guides/virtual-faqs/> For any other
queries, reach out to a member of our Virtual Helpdesk Team
<https://www.lesmills.com/virtual/virtual-support/#supportform/> and
someone will be in contact in a flash.

We want you and your members to have the best experience with LES MILLS
Virtual. Speak to your Les Mills representative on how to optimise your
studio timetable and maximise what Virtual can do for you. Best practice
guides, advice, tips and tricks.

We love feedback, if you have anything on your mind, let us know here.
<https://www.lesmills.com/clubs-and-facilities/virtual-contact-us/>

*The Les Mills team*

This email address is not monitored. Please don't reply to this email if
you have any issues contact your Les Mills team.

 <#m_-4029986747717409885_m_-836221710126110404_>
 <https://twitter.com/LesMills> 
<https://www.facebook.com/LesMills> 
<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

We respect your right to privacy. View our policy
<http://www.lesmills.com/privacy-policy/>.

Les Mills International Ltd 2016. All Rights Reserved.
22 Centre St, Freemans Bay, Auckland, New Zealand.
Ph: (64) 9 366 9900

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5280