Subject: Get back to business with Uber for Business
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:31:00 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 
   Explore Uber for Business   

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 

 Many businesses in India have begun travelling again.

 If yours is too, Uber for Business is ready to support you and your organizational travel needs.

 Business travelers can have access to flexible ride options, seamless claim expensingexpensing, and a consistent experience worldwide.

 Additionally, travel managers can log into the U4B dashboard to review employee trips and meals, and generate insightful reports.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 
Contact us 

 Benefits U4B offers to your organization
Reduce and reconcile expenses with ease

 Create travel programs that work within your budget and policies, and gain insights from intuitive dashboards.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676e3d5e61338fe777651dabc578202f58700740dc3d1875f9e2c0ac9f9d9b33a961142c13c90364e052edbf1332b6380b4 
Make multiple stops with a single booking with 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676e3d5e61338fe777651dabc578202f58700740dc3d1875f9e2c0ac9f9d9b33a961142c13c90364e052edbf1332b6380b4 
Uber Rentals 

 Keep the car and driver for as long as you need and make as many stops as you want. Easy booking with confirmation within minutes.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676791d9b9ad85aa3ed384d05602eb6dd842756bf7e67aa949d174eae7575c27725406722e4015b25c2e04db06f3c747e78 
Use 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676791d9b9ad85aa3ed384d05602eb6dd842756bf7e67aa949d174eae7575c27725406722e4015b25c2e04db06f3c747e78 
Uber Corporate Shuttle  to move multiple employees at once

 Offer your employees a single vehicle commute to get them to and from work.

Travel safer

 Uber's platform safety promise ensures that your employees travel safer everyday.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367674d60e2a4741e43ca68854e2dba5fc73b108dd772f5d687f229385214eac292d29cb18734163258e2ac2e98b9ee73d3d 
Contact us to know more  ❯

 

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d3118436762e212b1299d22cd69d9aed2d19923536bcf51759e74ed9a05a38b8bdac8b39197d52746cc667b88b1eb42ff666220833 
Get Help  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d31184367646ea90f90b86212d6824519bc59781208e3c0251096a6e364865f368cb999bf9da66a0f35586e4408b94662435890fd0 
Terms  

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=216b4e2d0d0e8c35553b568b622362725d46eb7b7a662a16488dbf5226ba9570f37be37b67c533b988ea149136003d5ca1586d6171b69b88a413fe5aabb50341598047d361e101bfea943d060ac1098b 
 View Online  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676a64673941ee94f389d4e7d359513bd7ba89629a3d196bce268581762b249ef5ab314c74b87159447273ed9156a5375fb 
Privacy  

  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676bb19079a79f070a55d0849d09a9b1bad36c02061c01b35e701559d2cc102cb3dc36a5547832b032cf1882f31bba339fa 
Unsubscribe  

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=42a975d311843676fd264db82a507dc75641e7cb6d75ded280e46457deb0306d4af1f7226a61cf3d912d150c020296933b21236ba55566c9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=2f740139760276bfb4261a567cb38bbb31ce5d1cf787ad461c3e8b0d6bf37fa801225f8ede448cbbb7cfef3b359b6c747a64e9ecbd78f7b6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=2f740139760276bf39db28ab32f51b79464dde7237bd1c32c3c0720111a81a38a6fc761aef03d443dbbfbbb6de2774fc7771809f729ba97d 

 Uber India Systems PVT LTD 
 Mr. Treublaan 7
 1097 DP Amsterdam 

  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=2f740139760276bfadf52ff85b559a643af52e39320bb6387139d5c6179bcb866c3a91f0b83d1e930d34a41c72b4d593ef620361faf70d22 
Uber.com