Subject: what are the benefits of having matrix cafeteria management software for smb and enterprises?🍚🥖🍵
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:00:07 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/483d64e2a6b088cdb156498430001a0db0ff1ef5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b45af5fab2467ee44d215999ce64130fca54f992
CAFETERIA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c6b24e599f0e3c852bb0dc325522bc015175c6ae
Global corporate working environment has led factories, offices, call
centres, hospitals, clubs, hostels and schools to operate their own
cafeteria for employees and students. The process of managing the
cafeteria menu, attendance and consumption becomes quite challenging.
An automated canteen management software is essential for preventing
long queues by quick and easy transactions. Moreover, cumbersome and
error prone paper based manual processes leads inaccurate results and
wastage of time. Matrix offers a one-stop solution for hassle free
transaction. A transparent cafeteria management system improves
quality of service and reduces arguments.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c6b24e599f0e3c852bb0dc325522bc015175c6ae 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/699c13a17f5e9f8e8b3e49890e31c1c9723bf7aa
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f62ca55c8f04391fb0fda7d874b661344fb0cb3c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d4d0707e6b0b472dc14146584e5724427644fcc4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f09bffca9824c693fcf1af89efabf98e144fe1d9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/35f867f05501413898ab519066a17509ec60e65e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/393b3c3a4b8a64cf14b14efcb7dfeef62bad04df
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/bp8503ldgr820/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a98d3da9b75422c8bbeb64e3411e6afe03a750c8