Subject: Stay organized online with Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:31:58 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac982739fbf7029e6276e216e95db270196f9f91d51c0245d7097c2fa2f93a84eff625292b91ca7b84ac8cc4fc12eb4e9a0f0b205a7bca5250c 

MICROSOFT EDGE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac930114591f815981d18aa27a8e9c06331e50e58df577b09267cfcafc3b4899a846d80047f83a53635f251478d71872c57d926d4eaff78afa6 
This month's  quick tips

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95027c698511f3f27102a005319f79a13050a774fa21ea1b6f857a0cac4715d36224d22b8dc59cd9e8f475c114230aac78a318a6bf94d7f8c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95027c698511f3f27102a005319f79a13050a774fa21ea1b6f857a0cac4715d36224d22b8dc59cd9e8f475c114230aac78a318a6bf94d7f8c 
Make the web work  for you
Inspire creativity with the built-in productivity, learning, and accessibility tools of Microsoft Edge. Learn how to use them here.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95027c698511f3f27102a005319f79a13050a774fa21ea1b6f857a0cac4715d36224d22b8dc59cd9e8f475c114230aac78a318a6bf94d7f8c 
 Explore Microsoft Edge Tips 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9ac035361629d0c7c8ac31e5a49c61ec1d3d505621e8eec4083b5c208a416b66348d5f1dd21e542f0fde09b2a36278a13fbe2292a270564b6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9ac035361629d0c7c8ac31e5a49c61ec1d3d505621e8eec4083b5c208a416b66348d5f1dd21e542f0fde09b2a36278a13fbe2292a270564b6 
Top sites at  your fingertips
Keep important links at your fingertips by adding the sites you go to most to your Microsoft Edge homepage.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9ac035361629d0c7c8ac31e5a49c61ec1d3d505621e8eec4083b5c208a416b66348d5f1dd21e542f0fde09b2a36278a13fbe2292a270564b6 
Learn more about setting up quick links

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95d74d1f06970a23eba30d96b74e15e7eacb987e840641831982d76145b8b02e17aba11c0436ac9ee66843d48efe2890c41f44785d45529ab 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95d74d1f06970a23eba30d96b74e15e7eacb987e840641831982d76145b8b02e17aba11c0436ac9ee66843d48efe2890c41f44785d45529ab 
Access sites from  your taskbar
Get to your top sites with one click when you pin your favorite sites to your taskbar—just like opening an app.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95d74d1f06970a23eba30d96b74e15e7eacb987e840641831982d76145b8b02e17aba11c0436ac9ee66843d48efe2890c41f44785d45529ab 
Learn more about taskbar pinning

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac98afa9c08ac74d98f4267b54a3b805266dc35ee98a24f6f7181a1165dd5b1e09e1b0f3239bcede4514bc5c86a5d315b65acd9ef2030dec1b3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac98afa9c08ac74d98f4267b54a3b805266dc35ee98a24f6f7181a1165dd5b1e09e1b0f3239bcede4514bc5c86a5d315b65acd9ef2030dec1b3 
Declutter your tabs 
Make more room with mini-tabs when you pin and save tabs in Microsoft Edge for quick access.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac98afa9c08ac74d98f4267b54a3b805266dc35ee98a24f6f7181a1165dd5b1e09e1b0f3239bcede4514bc5c86a5d315b65acd9ef2030dec1b3 
Learn more about pinning tabs

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9b33cba5624b7b42ddd20445d8aadec34f45c56228705f74330f942a18f0edadde94ecfa66b269401aa99ebdccd0bc26a6c83ce5761632123 
 See more tips and features 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9899021cf39caab64aad0ce3c9f9444695373a22899742e69c35de5c26d18f4a8f46691ecf888e47c4ad4ba30981968ed8ddc3323f6bc6ba7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac95df0047cd53856d9908ae8b60016f1a717f50e3f501a15b645a7b45a1106a358c71b43d624c09cb70c1f24b2d248839631a27f9adaf8cbbc 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac9e33fa89fcb7d3123419fbfa629da5bcf2a1c4fd5b24facdd9bee6fadd3a2df602ec10057922b74419ec81b38cc629a27a63c4985d45ab542 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a3cc1cdb80096ac99b88db1a9d2e94d5d2c2ebb6b2d270f615b22ef8d350468f59941feed38ac1a45dd6e9d5d5b6ceb12d462b8e7ecb878f4d9eabf192122d6b 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=d0dd34b16d2570454ce98a813f0fbeaff3bedb5c71057f20840e397c8adb84f861194e6875d882b5803b846c45db9c8b517427576f37942d004d37033ce366d0e1bfcfdb25ba58952f95dcf042f0a48f 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052