Subject: what are benefits of tata smartflo in enhancing customer service experience ? ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:00:07 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4d73384362c4641535b1116038fc34055304886d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4ae5574e41f1c27ed75ed88d41aae9ae979354d1
SMARTFLO CLOUD COMMUNICATION  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/de5b6d1d4533e930d7e7933f854e4767ac9eb1ca
Smartflo, a future-ready cloud communication suite that has been
innovatively designed to support today’s hybrid work culture. It
allows uninterrupted connectivity between all stakeholders, internally
within employees and externally with customers and vendors across
platforms and touch points. Smartflo enables businesses to strengthen
engagement with customers through seamless communication, anytime and
anywhere. It allows business minds to go farther from their cubicles,
to work better from anywhere they choose to.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/70109179bc9f1fc943ecdda851894b4cf5212d76 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ebc123d3dfc133e7525b40b257cde9ce5f2c8308
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aac82f946b2bd2d248338ebd77aa783483a840d5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4ec4951a6fe837736c49cc390286e0992fcf9ae9
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a813e4a50f858e98b1973f34b743469c0f9eb3ab
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/52199f3e720906cbc138e9bee84e75801e1885b4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1766fbf6f6948e0ebf45f86e9b9242e6956c485d
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kv1630eg60925/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/12e68835ea83cae6aea5ca7039e62afcb33f6f39