Subject: Re: Cancel/reschedule for tomorrow
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:47:46 -0500

Has anyone been able to make contact with this person?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 3:22 PM Release Concierge <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Can someone also reach out to Jon Hines? He left a message to reschedule a
> 3:15  appointment to Friday. I have attempted to call him back but he did
> not answer, I also sent an email which he has not answered yet. The
> appointment is actually reserved for Alexis Hines at 3:15 with Ashley. I
> let him know there is no massage appointment available for her on Friday.
> We need to know if he still wants to keep tomorrow's appointment or pick
> another day.
>
> His number is 774-232-1262
>
> If you do not make contact please leave a message to let him know that we
> will cancel tomorrow's appointment and to call back to pick a different
> day. Thank you!
>