Subject: what are the benefits of centralized attendance software?☁ 💻
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 07:00:08 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/055b3d1e91d7fad01ae02875e8e8d86fdea8b834
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/de80c64e810b5650ecdedc53600865c3a802af1e
ESSL TIME AND ATTDENANCE SOFTWARE 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f932c312a100a90cd8d75f84169e3ad790465fcc
eTimeTrackLite is a enterprise grade web based software with robust
features to simplify Time & Attendance process. It adapts to any
organization’s Time & Attendance business needs & helps managers to
track employee attendance accurately against the approved leaves &
allocated shifts.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f932c312a100a90cd8d75f84169e3ad790465fcc 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7a3ca6632cec6f0498a92592697056704e291c25
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7f644bf134d6851e8373017693e07ae72956109d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f7e906ae10ae647d05a5cbe7e3b48bec246562d4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f707c36e5075f02e5c2fc27f0fc7b4644dc163ef
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/901700dea6e8a3b29aa9df958ab78a451788a587
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8b16007aca3f758e602f3f463e9d3602399de1b0
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/er404bva95730/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/30bae470bc951219a9f16478fe8ded4cba0ad935