Subject: IMPORTANT appointment reminders
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Rona Galangi <[email-masked]>, Jay Singh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>, Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>, Rebecca Dybala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 12:53:39 -0500

Hello team!
Below are a few points to keep in mind when booking appointments.
Please remember to always:

   - Allow *15 minutes after* a massage or facial for staff clean-up
   (except for hydrafacials - they require 30 minutes). The MindBody system
   should automatically do this, but we've noticed that *sometimes*
   MindBody is quirky and does not automatically do it. Please adjust manually
   and let me know when it happens so I can resolve it with MindBody.
   - *Apply payments *after booking (except for members taking advantage of
   their monthly service). This is a great way to catch errors - i.e. service
   payment does not match up with service booked.
   - Follow *"Smart Booking Times"*. For example, today (shown below) there
   are 3 appointments that start at 2:15 rather than 2, which affects all
   appointments afterwards - eliminating the possibility of booking (4) 1 hour
   appointments - which is the most common request we get.

If you need clarification on any of these points, please let me know.

Thank you all!
Kris