Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail TO YOU from <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:19:31 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[209.85.160.172]
claiming to be: <[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 03787-12/qYTpVMKmJRyu

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [209.85.160.172]:43939
  mail-qt1-f172.google.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[209.85.160.172]:43939 < SMTP://x

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: Ravi Sharma <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID:
  <CAMFV4arULKJ4Zz54fVJ63KFCvOzRZKEdP7u=[email-masked]>
Subject: Document
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.