Subject: what are benefits of school bus tracking ?🏫 🚌
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:00:09 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/84c5efd53f0dc4f2718ff42696b11010f26bd0ba
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e927788fb5f3d40d771037036bcf393f481e614a
SCHOOL BUS TRACKING 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6d71e40f1f8e5d8f5c0cbaa8e0feb348c99fe33b
Safe transportation is paramount when it comes to school children.
Advanced services that provide real-time tracking of school buses
offer parents peace of mind. Take the next step towards safer travel
with a smart, hi-tech, real-time GPS school bus tracking system that
provides alerts to help you monitor safety during transit. Take the
next step towards school transport safety.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6d71e40f1f8e5d8f5c0cbaa8e0feb348c99fe33b 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/031e2403520f738a3649edbc03ebce169aff812d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1e550a70c350fb659c407598a71ca183dd42ee00
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2711c56c187e41719643ab6206d64d458f9bbacd
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ae58cb65990e659d492e38f944fb3c64210b8919
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/81e0d0b96e2c9f5aebeb7ab7e8d6fc7f30ad2a8b
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1467b3d2c2e718a4c0a787bcd0217b6031b602e9
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/do74985qj1b96/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6db7444cac743c62705b8c4ab798cafcdbd53f0a