Subject: how to automate the entry of authenticated vehicles?🚙 🚗
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 06:59:07 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/97cc479e1e540dd0fb2497277a7c1230d9e96e8a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/648963f04b2337eb132acfd902e695a3db438972
BOOM BARRIERS
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f0087da36cef451aecc8a6bd99090f45ad077bac
Automatic boom barrier offers security at the exit and the entry
points of industrial unit, offices, corporate houses, residential
areas, parking lots, toll tax plazas etc. Automatic barrier can be
used to successfully control pedestrian and vehicle traffic. It can be
used achieve better security. High performance Boom Barriers offered
by Edge Technology are suitable for any type of installation
atmosphere. The wide range of lengths and accessories available
ensures that all installation requirements are met. All models are
equipped with a facility of manual operation in the event of power
failure and battery back-up capability in selected models.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f0087da36cef451aecc8a6bd99090f45ad077bac 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/042437ba69fd08cfe7a3b11bf3e741523973d65a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d3104cdd0a43b0c4194e66cdbcac0f57065af520
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2dca56d9dafb81d74b3029a89cad1bfd42958b12
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d2aeaa4c3375428716d60663eb90743d2f625f53
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/2fcf93969707da849ba843f757e1d341099c4aa3
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8c71bae2236b1feae31afe6cfa57c72c2037bc1b
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ck329t6j71243/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1df0c14f53ebfe776e0676c908fb4343082f729e