Subject: Have you tried the latest browser from Microsoft?
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 17:09:42 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Microsoft

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f47f69fb837543a7e6c4993c85e4cdeec845cbe17d43c5f3c33fbeec670a2e0f6f788d89516fddfbc5a2b8b637dd94e075a5b488e3305e756c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f48984b6edd3a67dd0fc100e6ff0fe915442b47ed641fe4e2ebb526564d38de571143467eedf35da633c3880e84e6cdf1baa80d5050600e58b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f48984b6edd3a67dd0fc100e6ff0fe915442b47ed641fe4e2ebb526564d38de571143467eedf35da633c3880e84e6cdf1baa80d5050600e58b 
Switch to the browser recommended  by Microsoft

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4d62ae670e09c1c8314d07733b3ff4419bd1b9ff70ed521c0633915f7c96ec4e883c365ca3c7cdd186ee7be62b18207912966a402ae966580 
5 reasons to browse with  Microsoft Edge
1. Protect yourself from phishing and malware attacks with automatic security tools.
2. Find the best deals while you shop with price comparison.
3. Access the most comprehensive set of built-in accessibility tools on the web.
4. Choose your level of tracking prevention for added privacy.
5. Browse across all supported versions of Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4d62ae670e09c1c8314d07733b3ff4419bd1b9ff70ed521c0633915f7c96ec4e883c365ca3c7cdd186ee7be62b18207912966a402ae966580 
 Try Microsoft Edge 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4395d11c9d165e498e10cf359d09be45696d43a4438cb64d14d0ec57e7d9da0ff60fce072ba7bb47924f699e93a80ed7c399950680d3f5f14 
Download for iOS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4131a32df240acde8258703ba05c253db44ace49570bed700053f67c44670cfe8a363702d7671b005376025dadac31e2477368e0a6f8b8d01 
Download for Android

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f49aa0469ae1b3b055fefe08b2ab68e9ed38ae20267ec33bca345fe98ddbd4c59f295c165a7677f46e30e2f4df6cc4cab4662ddff34f6bd488 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4c910ab084cb5d98e065dc0542ea787ebbcd0c177ec36e628b46c98e1b4b4a0f515f52339b9cdde02e1009eaab96c16961da8804ad32b2838 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4dcc03a1b185b4f46621daeccf307742532b0820b7bd5028215b57ef37be35e9d665fb93132bbc6f0467ef616e74672ed21bdb24c77a28e00 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=27b72ff4771769f4e4a422284e2e455469f52579f204b6e3a0230dd046175af895b65531678d4829d0a13f7765531f4867d3851474ec49d6773343e0f5b19458 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=6c41a4222a24a92771d60c947d7c83bb515909cb962eeb4fce1a0b9a14f05e042d950fe7fe591cca000a41c21667234e8562d48c1af7200780f5d8867409042d0a5565af7fbff1d0c8873776325b04db 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052