Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail TO YOU from <prvs=020edf9fb=[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:18:22 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[125.16.86.163]
claiming to be: <prvs=020edf9fb=[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 07351-17/7SamCdqvTp4z

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [125.16.86.163]:53020
  mx-mail32.airtel.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[125.16.86.163]:53020 <
  ESMTP_TLS_ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA://10.56.131.57 <
  Microsoft_SMTP_Server://10.5.245.16

From: <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Subject: Your airtel Bill for Number: 012019206547_dsl, Bill Date: 27-Jan-2022
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.