Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Monday, January 24th, 2022, 04:51:21 pm. Operator: Jason. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:28:29 +0100

Hi, why did it take 7 minutes for a reply here?

Charlie

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 6:09 PM
Subject: Transcript of Monday, January 24th, 2022, 04:51:21 pm. Operator:
Jason. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/,landing=https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia

  Jason Mon, 01/24/22 04:51:21 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 04:51:21 pm

Hi, we normally have gone to Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia on our own and drive
lots of places. We would like to do more islands since this would be the
first time we are bringing kids. Totally happy with public ferry
transportation and have no issues communicating. Mainly looking for a
package to take the guesswork out of looking at public ferry timetables and
info on if covid rears its ugly head and the country lockdown, that we are
not out the money for vacation and there are accommodations.

  Brandon 04:58:07 pm

Hello are we still connected ?
It seems you are otherwise occupied. I will close this chat now. Please
feel free to contact us anytime you wish with your query.

Brandon archived the chat 05:09:46 pm

Duration: 18m 25s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...tia-coast-islands-tour#whats-included
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/croatia-coast-islands-tour#whats-included>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia
Visitor geolocation: Fairport, New York, United States / 67.244.141.114
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>