Subject: Your OneDrive is almost full
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 02:14:20 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

Microsoft 365
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d03905ba2f51fd56ca527b193a225e95687599d747ef7a42abca21bf0c89fb7ddc35f1c4cd1d4051e4de80fa88e96845f9 
Get more storage  | 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=424ca251fadb5a086d83b4a7c7c05044ff7e1c8e4d572e0540e3e69cf2533f571078f3897caf87097fc56d72cad0081ca2be8dfc08c72885c90a4fb506141418dbe003f6cdb6a3acc0ea8c987177fb37 
View in browser 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d0354bc374cbc2dab0dd4916d98b9ce9d7c01d1277f14efc844e2271066fe9efd9dbeb4a1943f326854e280e5ea7fa4031 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d0f3d914a27c8cb318b212bdcf31f5dc2aa83d8940020f7654dd1279686990d204268e381d9b9b5a5d8f12692c865aa3fc 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d03905ba2f51fd56ca527b193a225e95687599d747ef7a42abca21bf0c89fb7ddc35f1c4cd1d4051e4de80fa88e96845f9 

Your OneDrive is almost full
Your [email-masked] OneDrive storage is almost full. When OneDrive storage is full the documents, photos, and edits won’t sync to OneDrive.com or your devices. Also, new documents and photos can’t be added.
To keep using OneDrive, 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d0c80bb472bb397a2f81c9f495e80505625ec1b2ef2d61143038ab3a76f761bcc94aa5238b0eb05760b318d5d8a7332971 
upgrade your storage  or 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d01776b16e53d5f79aa69affb8bea3a213119fe9c3865025a7338fd550dce062c3006169fd66577b791d5e1e36bf784410 
remove files  you no longer use.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d03905ba2f51fd56ca527b193a225e95687599d747ef7a42abca21bf0c89fb7ddc35f1c4cd1d4051e4de80fa88e96845f9 
  Get more storage  

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.
You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

 https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d0d2b447604a6d2ba7dae5402cf2d3a8ba9b89225b9d547c609813564e501f37c23418e05296e357d351c9bc2b3d8ddf4d 
Privacy Statement 

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68d4b3b0564654d0354bc374cbc2dab0dd4916d98b9ce9d7c01d1277f14efc844e2271066fe9efd9dbeb4a1943f326854e280e5ea7fa4031