Subject: Networld IT Solutions - Complete Commercial & Consumer Range IT Products
From: "Sales - Networld IT Solutions" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:14:44 +0530

For Best Price &  offers ContactKapil / Rajni / (8851581011 / 9971008524 / 
9971008809 / 9354192960)

Email Id is:- [email-masked] / [email-masked] / [email-masked]

Complete commercial & Consumer range IT Products

Lenovo Complete commercial & Consumer range

Dell & HP  Complete commercial& Consumer range

++ Complete Accessories and Networking Product Range Available

Call For Best Price & Best Solutions:-

HP 340S G7                   PART NO. 9EJ45PA                

Core i7-1065U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/512GB SSD/2USB 3.0, 1USB 
3.1 Type-C, HDMI port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web Cam/Backlit 
KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite with ADP Warranty / NO ODD/Bagpack 44PA/Win 10 pro 64BIT/1.5KG

 HP 340S G7                   PART NO. 9EJ44PA                     

CORE i5-1035U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/512GB SSD/2USB 3.0, 1USB 
3.1 Type-C, HDMI port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web Cam/Backlit 
KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite with ADP Warranty / NO ODD/Bagpack 44PA/Win 10 pro 64BIT/1.5KG
HP 340S G7                   PART NO. 9EK96PA                    

Core i3-1005U/8GB DDR4 2600 (upgradable upto 32GB(/512GB SSD/2USB 3.0, 1USB 
3.1 Type-C, HDMI port/ 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth/ 14” LED HD /HD Web Cam/Standard 
KB/3Cell/1 yr onsite with ADP Warranty / NO ODD/Bagpack 44PA/Win 10Pro/1.5KG

Lenovo  E14

20YES00200

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
5 5600U/8 GB/512 GB SSD/No OS/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P HD /FPR/REALTEK 
Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W AC Adapter 
PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation pack

Lenovo E14   

20YES00100   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
5 5600U/8 GB/512 GB SSD/W10 Home PPP/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P HD /FPR/REALTEK 
Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W AC Adapter 
PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation pack   

Lenovo E14   

20YES00000   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
5 5600U/8 GB/512 GB SSD/W10 Pro/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P HD /FPR/REALTEK 
Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W AC Adapter 
PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation pack   

Lenovo E14   

20YES00700   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
7 5800U Processor/16 GB (8 GB Onboard + 8 GB SoDIMM)/512 GB SSD/W10Pro/PC/ABS/Integrated 
Graphic/720P HD /FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal 
Battery, 45Wh/65W AC Adapter PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite 
(ESS)/Installation pack   

Call

Lenovo E14   

20YES00600   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
7 5800U Processor/8 GB /512 GB SSD/W10Pro/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P HD 
/FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W 
AC Adapter PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation 
pack   

Call

Lenovo E14   

20YES00900   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
7 5800U Processor/8 GB /512 GB SSD/W10 Home SL/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P 
HD /FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 
45Wh/65W AC Adapter PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation 
pack   

Call

Lenovo E14   

20YES00800   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
7 5800U Processor/8 GB /512 GB SSD/No OS/PC/ABS/Integrated Graphic/720P HD 
/FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 2x2 AC/3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W 
AC Adapter PCC (3pin)-India / Backlit Keyboard/1Y Onsite (ESS)/Installation 
pack   

Call

Lenovo E14   

20Y7S00600   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
3 5300U Processor/512 GB SSD/8 GB/W10 Home SL/720P /FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 
2x2 AC, Bluetooth Version 5.0 /3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W 
AC Adapter PCC (3pin)/1Yr Onsite/Installation pack   

E14   

20Y7S00700   

ThinkPad E14 Gen 3/14.0" FHD (1920x1080), TN, Anti-Glare, 250nits/AMD Ryzen™ 
3 5300U Processor/512 GB SSD/8 GB/No OS/720P /FPR/REALTEK Wireless 8822CE 2x2 
AC, Bluetooth Version 5.0 /3 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 45Wh/65W AC 
Adapter PCC (3pin)/1Yr Onsite Installation pack   

S No    

Model    

Description    

Rate 

1   

Dell Latitude 3420   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i3-1115G4/4GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/Intel Dual Band Wifi 
+ BT5.1/ Ubuntu/1 Year Warranty with 1Y ADP/Bagpack    

2   

Dell Latitude 3420   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i3-1115G4/4GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/Intel Dual Band Wifi 
+ BT5.1/ Ubuntu/3 Years Warranty with 1Y ADP/Bagpack    

3   

Dell Latitude 3510    

Dell Latitude 3510 / Core i3 10110u / 4GB / 1TB / 15.6"HD /Ubuntu /3 Year Warranty 
with 1Y ADP / Bagpack   

4   

Dell Latitude 3510    

Dell Latitude 3510/Core i5-10210u/4GB/1TB/No ODD/Nvidia GeForce MX230 2GB/15.6"FHD/No 
FPR/No Backlit KB/Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT/3 Cell Batt /Ubuntu/1 Years Warranty 
with 1Y ADP/Bagpack   

5   

Dell Latitude 3510    

Dell Latitude 3510/Core i5-10210u/4GB/1TB/No ODD/15.6" FHD/Nvidia GeForce MX230 
2GB/No FPR/No Backlit KB/Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT /3 Cell Batt /Ubuntu/3 
Years Warranty with3Y  ADP/Bagpack   

6   

Dell Latitude 3410   

Dell Latitude 3410/Core i5-10310u vPro/8GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/No BKL KB/FPR/ 
Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT/Ubuntu/3 Years Warranty including ADP    

7   

Dell Latitude 3410   

Dell Latitude 3410/Core i5-10310u vPro/8GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/No BKL KB/FPR/ 
Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT/Win10Pro Preloaded/3 Years Warranty including ADP 

8   

Dell Latitude 3420   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/1TB/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/ Ubuntu/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack    

9   

Dell Latitude 3420   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/1TB/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/ Win10Pro Preloaded/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack 

10   

Dell Optiplex 3080    

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i3-10100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

11   

Dell Optiplex 3080    

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i3-10100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

12   

Dell Optiplex 5080    

Dell Optiplex 5080 / Intel Core i5-10500 /Intel Q470 chipset / 4GB / 1TB / 
DVD RW / Monitor 19.5"  / DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

13   

Dell Optiplex 5080    

Dell Optiplex 5080 / Intel Core i5-10500 /Intel Q470 chipset / 4GB / 1TB / 
DVD RW / Monitor 19.5"  / DVD RW / Win10Pro  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

14   

Dell Vostro 3681   

Dell Vostro 3681SFF/Core i3 10th Gen/4GB/1TB/No DVD/Wifi/ Monitor 19.5"/Win10Home 
+MSO 2019/3 Years Warranty    

15   

Dell Vostro 3681   

Dell Vostro 3681/Core i5 10th Gen/4GB/ITB/ / No ODD/Monitor 19.5"/ Win10Home 
+MSO 2019/3 Years Warranty   

16   

Dell Latitude 3301   

Dell Latitude 3301/Core i5-8265u/8GB/512GB SSD/13.3”HD/Webcam + Wifi/Intel 
UHD Graphics/Wifi + BT/Non-Backlit Keyboard/4-Cell, 45 WHr Battery/Win10 Pro 
Preloaded/1.3Kg /3 Years Warranty with 3 Years ADP    We are dealing  in all branded 
Laptops & Desktops and Computer Peripherals & Accessories :( Dell / Apple / 
Acer / HP / Compaq /  Lenovo / Asus / APC / Samsung / Kingston  / Transcend/ 
Polycom / Plantronics  Ect.)

NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS (10 years Experience)

Tel : 011-46512771

Contact:- Kapil - 9971008524 /8851581011 (Rajni) 9354192960

9971008809 / 8178518746:-011-46512771

Email:- [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Head Office :

612, 6th Floor, 92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019

 Awaiting your reply and assuring the best of our services at all times. 

For any further clarification, kindly feel free to contact us.

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free