Subject: why matrix visitor management software instead of manual entry for visitors? 🚶 💻
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 07:01:06 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a1fa52893fc75fff1865293d0b3cc030f03290f5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/be5d6edb37550c96f5cb54f8f48b7375bc19a7e2
VISITOR MANAGEMENT SOLUTION 
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4bfdd942341c96d028fae55eae4ef65a8df282cd
Matrix COSEC Visitor Management is designed to automate visitor
management process in a professional and systematic method without
compromising on security, safety, hospitality and productivity. It
automates the entire process, right from planning and registering a
visitor to the end of their visit.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4bfdd942341c96d028fae55eae4ef65a8df282cd 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/49baae089ef723e430cf08f24cc32f5e79e82b8a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/27826a305d4890645a8b297cdfab105b56142aef
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/cd3db339ce21bea6042c750a96d954fdb87c94e4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3c77a4f158212bffdfa1dca2c3cc68a2d83c65b8
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/cce59c93e01eb7ec2aeb8d5995e9952da01eb14f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/778c1f5a7b44889669768f60841732c9116a60dc
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/js830e9z1t5b1/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7bde62ad6dc071ebe51182abc2c38964842dda4d