Subject: Surf safely and efficiently with these tips for Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:42:05 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c6d2b2deb10007fac53eb4d5a61b374e7d9bbf0b2aeb9d63302c38000a989da37a63dfa2f3f84fd77d52d000edbb94dd70cb6de812a2228d7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8cef4963468631c44d7e120c613d1d6936bf3d06f8190c0ff0d5904116cd6d0802d20dd2013e36b6eccb19a69c8064c8ee73e886fbb4659bc3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8cef4963468631c44d7e120c613d1d6936bf3d06f8190c0ff0d5904116cd6d0802d20dd2013e36b6eccb19a69c8064c8ee73e886fbb4659bc3 
Surf longer and  more securely
Experience better password security and longer battery life with these new features in Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8ce34a835d9e0e889b64a0297b35ecdeba9db56e89d5e2503f2fbaf20d15f326f4d1a7a044695d7fc39a0cd2bb18046eca7bd93d938b40bb39 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8ce34a835d9e0e889b64a0297b35ecdeba9db56e89d5e2503f2fbaf20d15f326f4d1a7a044695d7fc39a0cd2bb18046eca7bd93d938b40bb39 
Keep your  passwords protected
Microsoft Edge securely stores passwords and makes them available across Windows 11,Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android devices. It auto-fills form fields too―all with just one sign-in to your Microsoft account.
Manage saved passwords and other info, by going to Edge and selecting Settings > Passwords

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8ce34a835d9e0e889b64a0297b35ecdeba9db56e89d5e2503f2fbaf20d15f326f4d1a7a044695d7fc39a0cd2bb18046eca7bd93d938b40bb39 
Keep your passwords protected

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c72723fd78eb9456e9d15e13b4d139e05d1ad95d82ac44bd3bc66f2ef3987bc7f1c227853e4e83dd8c456c8868b8aaa6b67b0dbeb8ade6aff 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c72723fd78eb9456e9d15e13b4d139e05d1ad95d82ac44bd3bc66f2ef3987bc7f1c227853e4e83dd8c456c8868b8aaa6b67b0dbeb8ade6aff 
Browse confidently 
Microsoft Edge comes with Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to protect you from malicious sites, malware, and unwanted apps.
Turn SmartScreen on by selecting Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c72723fd78eb9456e9d15e13b4d139e05d1ad95d82ac44bd3bc66f2ef3987bc7f1c227853e4e83dd8c456c8868b8aaa6b67b0dbeb8ade6aff 
Learn how to browse more confidently

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c3507367e1e63b86eae1e361a318900e6aa775148bff30d004defdfcb906ef3e9fb5f0335a7aba69472aed0b9bfe6d70e379d5843be3b74be 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c3507367e1e63b86eae1e361a318900e6aa775148bff30d004defdfcb906ef3e9fb5f0335a7aba69472aed0b9bfe6d70e379d5843be3b74be 
Save battery, stay protected,  surf better
After you've protected your passwords, save battery life easily with the new Efficiency Mode in Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c3507367e1e63b86eae1e361a318900e6aa775148bff30d004defdfcb906ef3e9fb5f0335a7aba69472aed0b9bfe6d70e379d5843be3b74be 
Learn about Efficiency Mode

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c74033c9d5eea86e1b2f6a36d3c99c6742e808f09a0d3642b7c4d18e5e5c36d2e81ce6fd96377483537227e5dd9c94635e9983c17310a7000 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c6b011b5eadee7bcadabd5cff8eaf3707e759dac35654c8fa0faed608f3692a439e71b0393a5e9c7cc96770ac4e74e6ee4997d7ff9fda520e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8c59a85fb99951527f0491af7fb95bfb7385ee8972f1447d4701096fa2c0aab9e2ab475b2866ad483d37554dccca1e768365214299b00ee28c 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d9b5b75899e4be8cb253847b0049d5c02de324ed069168bedea75439c7ee10693145044784be195b85fb56e7fc6f87d3ed2e71aa4b4c4d710d8a389bc34cfd5a 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5165b32ce36a99ecc3eec1a4831c6469bf850ba4ec56b271f4fc6008862d41abaf7b5add291256067d032e4182ae5c5fd443e94aa7d7a249fd53b97ac380e932c606a50def407d761127bbd67c5106cd 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052