Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Friday, January 14th, 2022, 02:08:17 am. Operator: Shane. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:23:00 -0600

Hi,

Please can you tell Shane that the users can get a price estimate for
(almost) any itinerary using the Price Guide function.

Thanks

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 20:13
Subject: Transcript of Friday, January 14th, 2022, 02:08:17 am. Operator:
Shane. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/,landing=https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia

  Shane Fri, 01/14/22 02:08:17 am UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 02:08:17 am

Price for 8 day Croatia trip. Starting Dubrovnik?

  Shane 02:08:43 am

Please allow to get this checked for you.
The cost can vary depending on the type of accommodation, room types,
season, your travel dates and also on the way we customize our itineraries
exactly to your needs. I will be happy to have one of our expert vacation
planners get in touch with you for a free consultation to understand your
preferences and quote you a price.

  Traveler 02:10:50 am

No. I want rough estimate first. Based on 4 star hotel and example on your
website

  Shane 02:11:08 am

We can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with you
with more information.
How many days (duration) are you planning this holiday for? Do you also
know when you would want to leave?
May I know,How many members would there be in the travel group? Please
specify if there are children travelling with you.

Duration: 5m 32s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...es/dubrovnik-hvar-split-tour#overview
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/dubrovnik-hvar-split-tour#overview>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/croatia
Visitor geolocation: Saddle River, New Jersey, United States / 67.84.184.57
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0