Subject: Bob Steele Salon updates
From: Julia Brasfield <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Jennifer Best Barber <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:02:37 -0500

Following are some updates for today.

   - There is now a GroupMe called Remote Call Center. An email should have
   been sent to everyone but if someone is missing an invite let me know.
   - I also have more names set up in Aura. The default password is
   LiveSales. Again, if there are issues logging in let me know.

I listened to some of the calls today and everyone is doing well. There's a
lot to learn and the more calls the more comfortable everyone will become
with the software and vocabulary.
A couple of things.

   - Whenever possible use luxury language.
   - If someone calls asking about prices avoid saying cheapest. Instead
   say that service ranges in price from $X to $X depending on the level of
   the stylist.
   - Avoid saying 'no problem' and instead say 'my pleasure' or 'you're
   welcome'.
   - Who should I direct these type of notes to in the group? I don't want
   to overload someone's inbox when they don't need all of the day to day
   detail.

As other things come up I'll reach out. Let me know if there's anything
else I can do on my end.

Julia
-- 
Julia Brasfield

3824 Highlands Parkway SE
Smyrna, GA  30082
O:  404.262.9499 <(404)%20262-9499>
M:  4 <(803)9601763>*04.414.4420*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*www.bobsteele.com <http://www.bobsteele.com/>*