Subject: are you looking to upgrade to latest essl face Recognition device with existing software ? ⛔ 🚫 🔒
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:01:05 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7b666272dd0c2bafd395d9292c65c8836919d502
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/732b97c84bd77ab40408c641d227462e375f5625
ESSL AIFACE VENUS
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/eab47a0e295e83b0ec5382907735740e755f99bd
ESSL AiFace-Venus is a Linux-Based Hybrid-Biometric Access Control &
Time and Attendance Terminal with Visible Light Facial Recognition.
It has Multiple Verification Method -Face, Card, Password. The
recognition distance has been greatly extended to 2 meters in eSSL
AiFace-Venus.it has Speedy Recognition.
* Display : 5inch Touch Screen
* Face Capacity 6000
* Card Capacity 10000
* Transactions 200000
* Operation System Linux
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/eab47a0e295e83b0ec5382907735740e755f99bd 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7018e537ca2206ce7b5720c528bd549364acc02c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1bd319e0710ea89875af820010e630b013848973
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/3a0836da83279c73e51259dbd92521f7bf78e431
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4d2468a781a66b48c0cb3e95f7f065360b104108
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/cff961465c3d3ae60d091e9af7cee5067d2ce9a0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/577dcda3e4800a20e4658509a4f62f7be7048ca3
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ez4458pq1ef53/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/265a2d46fcb109cbf458f3bf36bc83088008072f