Subject: Re: Warning letter
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: MBS <[email-masked]>, abdallah ahemad <[email-masked]>, Abu Sufian <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, syed ataullah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 11:48:55 -0700 (MST)

+ Adding @Syed 

FYI 

From: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "MBS" <[email-masked]>, "abdallah ahemad" <[email-masked]>, "Abu Sufian" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "M Ataullah" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 12:16:49 AM 
Subject: Warning letter 

Hi All, 

PFB tickets Where you are appending the chat cases with very old cases. 

1463519 @MBS @abdallah 

1057096 @Abu Sufian 

We have informed many times that this is affecting the report for the whole team drastically. 

Please consider this as a serious warning as we can not jeopardize the SLA of the whole team due to such mistakes. 
A strict action will be taken if the same mistake was repeated again. 

Regards 
Shakeeb