Subject: Your OneDrive is almost full
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 05:59:00 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

Microsoft 365
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33c08f1360917f82abb6d16047b8ea0fbbfdc1021db9aacfd9afae0a133e6ff52aa89fa17048f1d47f1440a8e47dc77ac3 
Get more storage  | 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=b9e97d6e1ca45c1f875dd52767aada67bcc9195dfd0f29a443465b4ddbffa871681de11913acb8c9af6f3714c5c037640c0ef5a59b1dd82d9aa67a06a001165b5d6783547176fd82df6b395d6d75d7e8 
View in browser 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33a4d3a024f387a2cd155064713de92d93134a81784d276bd5fc3a4f1d72e2f98fcc9045c720394f95cc100a22edbc7077 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33266906bdbce8eb8068a94c5a96970bb0d170b35ba2723960f92298a442f79040ffaa8ae50ef36949defeee91d45611b2 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33c08f1360917f82abb6d16047b8ea0fbbfdc1021db9aacfd9afae0a133e6ff52aa89fa17048f1d47f1440a8e47dc77ac3 

Your OneDrive is almost full
Your [email-masked] OneDrive storage is almost full. When OneDrive storage is full the documents, photos, and edits won’t sync to OneDrive.com or your devices. Also, new documents and photos can’t be added.
To keep using OneDrive, 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d3378de35afb90bc84f59bca0592b211f8e09b9543052d951a20c36793e25ac6157d6c76141d9bea74f2d76a563f908ad72 
upgrade your storage  or 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33d9d6f914ce3e2d36dcee464582e74a819ebd0ef90bb52144483c9fd666be0b6637428c88cf6a410710860e044552c11d 
remove files  you no longer use.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33c08f1360917f82abb6d16047b8ea0fbbfdc1021db9aacfd9afae0a133e6ff52aa89fa17048f1d47f1440a8e47dc77ac3 
  Get more storage  

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.
You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

 https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33e953186fb434ba9838500631eadf19d0f7754a235615f823bba03dd12f1dd46589119b0b96e9cf0fd2ee2d96b1057772 
Privacy Statement 

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=7ed28ac5f5e46d33a4d3a024f387a2cd155064713de92d93134a81784d276bd5fc3a4f1d72e2f98fcc9045c720394f95cc100a22edbc7077