Subject: Be your best in 2022 with new ways to manage your digital life and get things done
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 14:32:47 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ad3ff9adb343e10947a6b17a15d4e6f20d02c25d3976029b7a2b8a9fef8449a02776253977ee31aa47faa64dbf3f78e6388cc75b0153fc24c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ad3ff9adb343e10947a6b17a15d4e6f20d02c25d3976029b7a2b8a9fef8449a02776253977ee31aa47faa64dbf3f78e6388cc75b0153fc24c 
Easily scan, store and share  your documents
Start scanning your documents, receipts, and photos with the OneDrive mobile app. Then access them anywhere on any device with 5GB of free storage.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ad3ff9adb343e10947a6b17a15d4e6f20d02c25d3976029b7a2b8a9fef8449a02776253977ee31aa47faa64dbf3f78e6388cc75b0153fc24c 
 Download the OneDrive Mobile app 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a6e16788727ad89fcfa974d4ee8736a2f110153894493760203d8b5a47f45d848b8d725b132e342a13d8235c360c5085fb0e839eed6f1afd7 
Scan with your iOS device

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a3defbbc15047afa6451537234596e8d6cebc2deb6bb5e3341947db11643a06bd0146e5176fbf02b92fa1ec2d441514b67dbf5fc2d4b91680 
Scan with your Android device

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ab07551943506bc9f30ccae58e5628bc146e72e9067e268b4cdcdff15d43f37bee0ea3d478bbfe9b7818d787be6861df23a69a3024945b1fe 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ab07551943506bc9f30ccae58e5628bc146e72e9067e268b4cdcdff15d43f37bee0ea3d478bbfe9b7818d787be6861df23a69a3024945b1fe 
Bring out your best writer with  Microsoft Editor
Write with confidence across social media, email, and documents with Microsoft Editor. Craft clear and concise text with features that help strengthen your spelling, grammar, and style.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40abb0bd1a53a0735f5876e27592333235d66bbf52767fad02c8f43b17755ceffb6c7a1940df16b7b0a90fc4b204af80e6eb64ca3c609cb4b57 
 Get your free download 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ab07551943506bc9f30ccae58e5628bc146e72e9067e268b4cdcdff15d43f37bee0ea3d478bbfe9b7818d787be6861df23a69a3024945b1fe 
Learn more about Editor

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a6fa1c18337cce3a16a7f1a92197348f655739280f78aad9af0ae4da2d20fe1c7549b9e7f95e87d43aa267b266ad2cbfa8872619788c8d3af 
Multitasking made easier 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a6fa1c18337cce3a16a7f1a92197348f655739280f78aad9af0ae4da2d20fe1c7549b9e7f95e87d43aa267b266ad2cbfa8872619788c8d3af 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a6fa1c18337cce3a16a7f1a92197348f655739280f78aad9af0ae4da2d20fe1c7549b9e7f95e87d43aa267b266ad2cbfa8872619788c8d3af 
With  Windows 11
Arrange your open windows and start the year off organized with Snap Assist and Snap Layouts in Windows 11.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a6fa1c18337cce3a16a7f1a92197348f655739280f78aad9af0ae4da2d20fe1c7549b9e7f95e87d43aa267b266ad2cbfa8872619788c8d3af 
Try Snap Assist and Layouts

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a98e610e51f720956491e9ad85afc3c1779da3e8a7d08439719281d62a68373ee91437cb49621c8227c3027345ea8b00b7fdfe87e0d8977b5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a98e610e51f720956491e9ad85afc3c1779da3e8a7d08439719281d62a68373ee91437cb49621c8227c3027345ea8b00b7fdfe87e0d8977b5 
With  Windows 10
Optimize your screen space to view multiple files or windows. Simply drag items or use shortcuts with Snap Assist in Windows 10.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a98e610e51f720956491e9ad85afc3c1779da3e8a7d08439719281d62a68373ee91437cb49621c8227c3027345ea8b00b7fdfe87e0d8977b5 
Try Snap Assist

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40afd531055ed5d5be3fc93cc33f025aa67e6c2f32b5796174253993af9c68806752751a7b06b304a7f32822bd01f2f5bedb4098c014c55d1a6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40afd531055ed5d5be3fc93cc33f025aa67e6c2f32b5796174253993af9c68806752751a7b06b304a7f32822bd01f2f5bedb4098c014c55d1a6 
Capture, mark up and share images with  Snip & Sketch
Capture your entire screen or just part of it. Make notes or highlight elements before sharing or using in other projects.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40afd531055ed5d5be3fc93cc33f025aa67e6c2f32b5796174253993af9c68806752751a7b06b304a7f32822bd01f2f5bedb4098c014c55d1a6 
 Try Snip & Sketch 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40aca5be7884d42baf9b779c61d8f0d10e29a0f230b36ff9cff965977c2c1088d4cb06f39b8c4eb82479a7a3445aeaff913ea30cb8879f2e75a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40aca5be7884d42baf9b779c61d8f0d10e29a0f230b36ff9cff965977c2c1088d4cb06f39b8c4eb82479a7a3445aeaff913ea30cb8879f2e75a 
Plan, organize and create with apps from  Microsoft Store
Find powerful apps on Microsoft Store to help you put things in order, complete projects, or try something new.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40aca5be7884d42baf9b779c61d8f0d10e29a0f230b36ff9cff965977c2c1088d4cb06f39b8c4eb82479a7a3445aeaff913ea30cb8879f2e75a 
Shop apps

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a7ea6ebc11bb3acbc496a7d3891af130cf5d9d30429e6d354a0cded2d41078c778c18de4af1ba6f8e82254a3e6207f90e8f0af91cea1252d5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a7ea6ebc11bb3acbc496a7d3891af130cf5d9d30429e6d354a0cded2d41078c778c18de4af1ba6f8e82254a3e6207f90e8f0af91cea1252d5 
Accessorize for the  New Year
From headsets, to keyboards, mice and more, find accessories uniquely designed to fuel your originality and get things done.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a7ea6ebc11bb3acbc496a7d3891af130cf5d9d30429e6d354a0cded2d41078c778c18de4af1ba6f8e82254a3e6207f90e8f0af91cea1252d5 
 Shop Accessories 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a8bd95e2a010abe796681b29c08e6167fdf5ca767995214992639938b276d5bf291a6d02d416ce23b9884da72859544b3a06b2677c10ca8ca 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a8bd95e2a010abe796681b29c08e6167fdf5ca767995214992639938b276d5bf291a6d02d416ce23b9884da72859544b3a06b2677c10ca8ca 
Get free help with  your setup
Wherever purchased, let our product experts guide you through the setup process and answer any questions—for free.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a8bd95e2a010abe796681b29c08e6167fdf5ca767995214992639938b276d5bf291a6d02d416ce23b9884da72859544b3a06b2677c10ca8ca 
 Learn about online appointments 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a84a4dd655f3067d10db89329b738201f1fe86b1807f4d4c529fc3554eb209626aae436f23187f82c5ddf0786edcd39d5487cfb2f496c50bb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40ad5196e4abcb64afa0c3e2505ae53fa0ffd03bf4c01e088d1b7ec680c2f7d22444b1b405d200bfd695d00d5dc7fbc938fb277f40b353d2ea6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a25352bf4e1bb877d09a5bbb3ab86a05fc04a2abdf75ff1e051261fbf3b10de8dde3945a62f373e88a8d81b72bc383857308279200ff92680 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40abd29ea52f5471121585622ffc93fccac86aaf1574967687068529be04bdd4b7f00b6a8dffda954dc185bab1cd976913b81d718494a7f7d35 

 1 Windows customers get 5GB of free OneDrive cloud storage. Requires a Microsoft Account.
2 Product availability and color options may vary by market/region.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40aab75417ca8a333e4a286d9826802bb7015adaf2f26eb1c0232997f4cf30fdc6673945673d5bc2b352b0bef6de11265919baf40e437dbb601 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e5660490e023a40a476213183ae8be9ad000996a33d8e6fad93ed8cd2f6005a3a50aa7fe65c3565acc13951f9bf7fe7bc9105b8cf57d4e4fcc57ec0dda82135a 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5e65951cd78025ad4966ea6c205df9dae0bd4e491444c0ef8bcb11dadc6f1a3a3c006dc7a7c6c71bfececd352f3dd271ad9701afa6172cc14dee0885448f74467009add0719015c3639d0b186f7d51e1 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052