Subject: Confirmation for leave
From: Ali Hazaa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 19:42:18 +0530

Dear sir Ashish /Syed

I have taken sick leave on 14th Dec 2021 and  emergency leave on December
22nd /2021as well.

For first reason i felt  Severe pain in my  tonsils, I have got sort hroat
and I felt cold because of the change in the weather on us, so I visited
the doctor and he asked me to rest for one day and I received some
medicines for that . The prescription was given by the hospital explaining
this.

For second reason I have taken emergency leave due to I lost my ATM Card
while I was coming to to my work  I couldn't continue my job that night in
office I was Mentally upset and out of focus because my wallet was empty
and I was scared to be finding by someone then I will lose all my money in
that card , so I went looking for it and found it with someone on the
second day in a supermarket with someone where I lost it already.

Kindly check the attach file below and assist .

Best regards
Ali Hazzaa

7042315280