Subject: Why tata smart internet for sme and corporates?📱💻 ☁
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 07:01:06 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b1194070663379aa0f1834bfd1575f5f0fc4e6d2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ecd75f467ad87465c21b3fba763545fc617c431a
TTBS SMART INTERNET
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6e29784f553bfbd3c76e665aa917f07f168736c9
smart internet offering from Tata Tele Business Services (TTBS) is
a state-of-the-art solution which helps SMBs get robust connectivity,
security, manageability, and clear visibility of its users and
network. It is an internet leased line bundled with cloud-based
security and a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) interface which is easy to access,
install, use, and view.   Digitally driven businesses that continue
to modernize their operations require network manageability and
visibility alongside consistent and fast internet connectivity with
built-in robust cyber threat protection.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6e29784f553bfbd3c76e665aa917f07f168736c9 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9c2381e0fb0bc029b19a4781828ab2d8b9b6fb22
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/e377becb795bf1cb74d03857b808cf26d9ab446f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ed10e0a812c3f0a711bbef4823b34b091ae07a47
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/75c6984e5a7c4bc1973eb4c3da99c59cf7c721d4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/647693ea4a2292eb92871d98043279b2f0075680
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d110734df780d1603582399df88d4ea1a570c643
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ta1027cv96aa3/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b7ec30067c3f37590ac5c05e405e93a99999bea4