Subject: Tell us how we did - Sophos Technical Support Post-Incident Survey
From: Sophos Support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 05:21:46 -0700 (MST)

How was your experience with Sophos Support? Sophos is committed to maintaining
the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your feedback on
our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. Cybersecurity made
simple. Tell us how we did! How was your experience with Sophos Support?
Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr?Q_DL=Maf3ef6yb1o7Svw_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr_MLRP_3mAPVCpQ6zaVC2a&Q_CHL=email>
Date Opened
(DD-MM-YYYY) 22-12-2021 Date Closed
(DD-MM-YYYY) 04-01-2022 Case Reference No. 04753288 Product Description port
465 is not allowing in my firewall Dear Customer, Sophos is committed to
maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your
feedback on our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. We would
be grateful if you could take just a couple of minutes to answer a few simple
questions about the service you received in relation to your recent technical
support case. Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr?Q_DL=Maf3ef6yb1o7Svw_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr_MLRP_3mAPVCpQ6zaVC2a&Q_CHL=email>
Michael Anderson
Chief Customer Support Officer
SOPHOS <https://www.sophos.com>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sophos>
<https://twitter.com/Sophos>  <https://www.facebook.com/securitybysophos>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/sophoslabs>  <http://www.sophos.com> ©2021 Sophos
Inc.All rights reserved <http://www.sophos.com/legal> | Privacy Policy
<http://www.sophos.com/legal/privacy.html>
3 Van de Graaf Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 Click here to unsubscribe
<https://surveys.sophos.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_3mAPVCpQ6zaVC2a&LID=UR_3pzVZPAj1LPipIF&DID=EMD_Maf3ef6yb1o7Svw&BT=c29waG9z&_=1>