Subject: latest alcatel h2/h2p sipphone ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:01:05 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ed67da434e0ecbe2a0b9b3b9b771d40f60c374b2
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0b474cccd3923e1245fd7c82d4f9fdd2441e5999
H2/H2P DeskPhones
from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0f013cd11c416a4055afc2ab22cff2f52424cec5
The H2 and H2P DeskPhones from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise are newly
designed SIP devices that offer a rich communications experience at
a competitive price, with a modern design.These compact DeskPhones
include wideband audio with fine-tuned double talk performance and
echo cancelling. They provide a backlit screen supporting 4 lines of
text, a directory of up to 1000 contacts, as well as call logs that
allow user to easily contact colleagues and customers.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0f013cd11c416a4055afc2ab22cff2f52424cec5 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a72d1f5d0b61d20b7189e5b601e988444851d5f0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9bc1fc9fb3cbdcc461b0ce882469f54c9ef346fd
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ca9b479338fba490eb5eded233478bb92c6b14a3
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4b7004f25fa43fcf0c95548e35670161ac93a8d6
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c2c69e1c95c05217dbe54a2993adf2acfa17abbe
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/79d4a01f99575538e26b4e990a9d0e9bd1029b87
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/mx897q7kayc98/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/58a0e8632924cfe39fed24659f863bd0f6c62bbd