Subject: what are benefits of tata vpn in connectivity ?📱💻 ☁
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:01:06 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0cb2af497cf2e27f123a43b14e5a807e9768a04e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9bcd65f7545e6687331a9b4f31a33176c0c70a77
MPLS VPN
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/6a8ee45c066eb9ca2cbe9a64bf9a5bcd8252291f
The Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) based VPN offering
delivers Pan-India connectivity across 100+ strategic points of
presence. With our Standard and Managed solutions, your employees can
connect to business networks from anywhere, including remote
locations. By deploying an MPLS network, enterprises can prioritize
and set-up highly efficient routes for business traffic, get assured
of a high QoS and benefit from any-to-any connectivity.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/681c26835429fecc37bfa1e02e666f9f2df006a0 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4bc93bb0f6a5a03b9f5bf21ae0c6fa78d751708b
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/b8303ec6f81f6b6c097654ce7f5bb8d589c0456f
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/32f13207fd26e809da7b1f95f74c96815b26c127
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aefdd922e50471cf5afb19ecd7ceed0ee7e8d94b
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9c37f63b05e6b84ab78fdc13a2880e18527d92d8
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/5b36d0bc07c8d30bb9d0e2f275d289ef0243fd83
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/dr103z9mk2cb6/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/55f2d12228be3bc071bf93345c4e6e175fe2a0bc