Subject: Google Verification Code
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 12:44:34 +0000

Google Verification Code

Hi Shane,

We received a request to access your Google Account [email-masked]  
through your email address. Your Google verification code is:

162893

If you did not request this code, it is possible that someone else is  
trying to access the Google Account [email-masked]. Do not forward  
or give this code to anyone.

You received this message because this email address is listed as the  
recovery email for the Google Account [email-masked]. If that is  
incorrect, please click here to remove your email address from that Google  
Account.

Sincerely yours,

The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google  
Accounts Help Center.
© Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA