Subject: what are benefits of tata sip pri in enhancing customer service experience ? ☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 07:01:06 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c3f2951d5bb92a283afc7d8e6edae367d5d9a765
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4227eb09ab2dd5e815b3243352bf480bb93050d2
SIP TRUNKS
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/c2e2448f47cb7d7428aa56c79556c4e17f307228
SIP) Trunk is an advanced Voice Connectivity product, with the best
in class IP solution. It replaces traditional multiple fixed PSTN
lines with a single physical link that can support upto 1500
simultaneous calls. Scaling up and down call capacity on our SIP Trunk
is very easy, quick and can be done in multiples of 10 channels. Our
SIP Trunk reduces the cost of multiple lines, maintenance, as well as
hardware requirements for multiple PRI ports. Enterprises can opt for
our SIP Trunk solution to overcome issues related to scalability,
maintenance and convergence.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/40742de2c0f72ffcb687bdd01bed8bdd068a9f02 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/4f76a310a57b20b075dbb857ef3c8e79919234bc
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9c8aa95415fb60989c36190227c07e389c92540c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/ad763808ad8de39c8f15b08504202903ae592f91
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/a2f12693a93ac4b1497ffb11394f36ccc93fb59d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1c9213e192652ad8a455c6cfb0360e434b65c7bf
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/f541361b80bb6a898f3e119dba812826242e18a4
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hq108153jq479/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/788032e8fcf61cd014486c3d9061f854a34c0c48